MKIII Revolution Inc. Going to the next level and we need your support.

sorcereur

MKIII Revolution Inc.
Mar 31, 2005
NC
Well, most of you know the name MKIII Revolution. Well, now it's more than a name..... it's an officially recognized corporation as of this year and in the process of expanding into a shop and warehouse for our other services.
We're getting a lot of good business thanx to the recommendations of guys on these boards so we've had the need to grow. Few good projects coming from our shop soon and we can't wait to show them to the community. Since this is a supra board, we only show our supra projects. When it came to register a name, we wanted the name to remind us and the community that supras is our first and will always be our last love. This is a corporation created for the supra community, by the supra community. We know where we started.... Anyway, this post isn't meant to advertise. When the time comes for that, we'll go through the proper moderators and do it and we'll have a proper ad campaign.
This post was just to thank the community for your support and to show our new image/logo. This way now, there's an image to associate with the name.
It is said that the mind remembers smells best and images better than anything else. Since smell is hard to recreate here (and i had a good one chosen), well a logo will have to do :biggrin:
Also, I'm proud because we personally spent hours to create an idea and it came out perfect.
Website as well is already in the works... mkiiirevolution.com and mk3revolution.com have already been registered.
We'll be counting on you guys for a lot of support during our baby stages as i'm sure we'll need them.

p127785_1.jpg

We're going to create shirts and different MKIII Revolution gear with this logo to help generate buzz and funds. Let us know if that will interest you guys.

Thanx to everyone.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Excellent!
You should use an A70 tach, though...

What was the smell? That smell that you get when you pop headbolts loose that have been tight for a long time? Or any bolts for that matter... I got it real bad from my engine when I removed the cam bearing cap bolts.

MK3_revolution.com?
MKIII_revolution.com?

Oh, I'd be down for a shirt or 3!

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
That sucks that you got banned over on SF for that post, oh well. SM is better as Brent said.

I will deffinetly be contacting you guys soon too get some prices on parts I'll need for my rebuild :bigthumb:

I've bought parts from Ali before and he was a great seller, good luck with the business.

sorcereur

MKIII Revolution Inc.
Mar 31, 2005
NC
Damn, just looked at the thing.... I got banned on supraforums? WTF? Never did anything on there that even caused a warning from anyone, let alone a ban.
Oh well, goes to show you how paranoid the vendors are.
His excuse was because of my signature. Oh well... Not going to argue with their rules. I should read them first. If they ever unban me, i'll read them and comply and deal with it. We'll be setup as a vendor soon anyway, but this is a bad start to a relationship with them.

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
so....what kinda parts are you going to be offering? We have a few good vendors now and what sets you aside from them? good luck man! :)

sorcereur

MKIII Revolution Inc.
Mar 31, 2005
NC
Sig size has been reduced IJ.... How's this?

MKIIINA, we'll announce the details and our difference when we get the parts business public.

sorcereur

MKIII Revolution Inc.
Mar 31, 2005
NC
Stwilm, give me or Ali a call, (#s are in our sigs), and let's talk about it and work out the details.

GetBoost

Sep 13, 2005
Fayetteville
So you located in raleigh right? If so I will def check you out. I live in fayetteville and dealing long distance gets complicated sometimes. I have alot of plans for the supra this summer, and am looking for someone to help me with stuff I don't feel comfortable yet with. i.e. internal work. Also having a parts dealer so close would be great, you would def have my business.
John Strother

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
sounds good... unlike nazi SF we dont ban people here for no reason... although im sure i can ALWAYS come up with a reason...

unless ya give me free parts... ;)

think im kidding?

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
^^ LOL

WOOT finnally a place near me, im in TN so u guys are real close, well closer than cali.
woot. u got my vote.

sarichmond

Vehicular Motion
Jun 30, 2005
Raleigh, NC
Will you guys do any custom work? For instance FFI installs etc.

What about installing other components like Maft-pro, Boost Controllers, etc?

I know I want pistons done.

Dudes we need to sit and talk.