MKIII Revolution complete overhaul. HUGE PIX (sorry 56k)

sorcereur

MKIII Revolution Inc.
Mar 31, 2005
NC
Always working on other people's cars and such is good and all, but it's time to start my own project. Starting by doing a complete paint job. To save time and make it perfect, i'm getting the car down to bare chassis so the color change will be done to perfection.
This is what she looked like before:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

There was nothing wrong with the body, except the paint was faded. Although it looks like after an accident, it's just a complete tear down to bare chassis so that the work is done perfectly. Got new carpeting already for it and all.
Pulling the engine this weekend and stripping the engine bay as well. This is gonna be interesting.
Here's the current status.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Along with this, a new engine is getting done. Keep an eye out for a lot of parts going on sale soon as they come off of this, as well as parts that I am in need to get her where I want to.

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
Hey Abdoul, LOVE the car in its previous state, can't wait to see what it will turn out after you're done.

What rims are they, curious as they are nice looking and have deep dish style. Also in the second pic, there is that Supra in the rear dark green / black. Any pics of that one? looks like it has a mean FMIC and looks also in great condition!.

SupraJDS

Mar 31, 2006
--
They are TSW's= Sexy as Hell very Bling Blinging, Can't wait to see this bad boy painted

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
What color is it going toooo?????? Looks like fun!!! I remember when my interior looked like that!!! Good luck ...........................

sorcereur

MKIII Revolution Inc.
Mar 31, 2005
NC
The wheels are TSW Thruxtons. Very very good looking wheels. But they're also getting replaced while in the shop. They'll be in the sale add when i get everything off the car and clean it up.
The other supra is black. These are pix from it when i bought it. Haven't taken any pix of it since i bought it. It's very modded and in top shape.
p367595_1.jpg

p367595_2.jpg

Color is going to be Nissan's Diamond Graphite.

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
I think I had seen the black one up for sale a bit back, in chicago right? It's a nice car.
The red one didn't look like it was in too bad of shape...
When I just looked at the after pictures, I thought it had been in an accident, then I read the text :)
Anxious to see the final product of this.
What kind of mods are you going with on the engine and what did you have on this old one?

bryanintexas said:
+1 for zip-ties
another +1 for zip ties :) my mechanic who did a lot of work on my car before I got it, put zip ties everywhere. haha.

sorcereur

MKIII Revolution Inc.
Mar 31, 2005
NC
Yea, the black one was the one in chicago. It's modded out the bootie, but on stock pistons, so problems.
My current mod list on the red one includes .17over ROSS pistons on stock rods and stock fuel.
I'll take pix of the new mods and give a ful list when everything gets here. They include .40over pistons, forged rods, standlone ecu, and some wicked new wheels....
Zip tie was put on because i had to remove the bracket on side to get to something while removing the bumper. Any good mechanic needs zip ties. :icon_bigg
Sorry, the IC kit is going to be for sale without the BOV. Going to need that one on the new kit.

Well, pulled the engine today and stripped the rest of the engine bay. We were pressed for time because we scheduled a time with the tow truck so i didn't take too many good pix. Only thing i didn't completely remove was the engine bay harness because i didn't want to pull the fuse box out from the driver footwell. It is removed and only hanging at the part it enters the firewall, so the painter can work around it. AC condenser and stuff are still on because the system is charged with the old freeon and i can't discharge it here. Going to get that done at the shop safely. Don't want a mushroom cloud on top of the town u know.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Dude, seriously, how friggin wide are those rear tires? They look amazingly sexy! I love that fat ass, uh, rear end, um, tires, lol, yeah...

sorcereur

MKIII Revolution Inc.
Mar 31, 2005
NC
hey, stop looking at my bitch's ass.... lol. It's ok. You like big butts and you cannot lie. :icon_razz
Her boots are Bridgestone S-02 in 285/30/18s. Best tires i've ever used.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
.....and you other brothers can't deny, when a supra drives up with a Ron M front face and a turbo in it's place you get sprung!

sorry man I couldn't resist. I love those tires as well. Can't wait to see it finished.....................:love: