MKIII in movies and tv.

Jetfixr757

Sleeper
Mar 30, 2005
Cocoa, Florida
Well a white MKIII made it in the few opening shots in tonights episode of Hawaii 5-0. Clean superwhite. Who was the lucky Supramanic to own this car...
Jet

giterboosted

cure for the common rice
Nov 3, 2007
toccoa ga
It's even in the trailer for that episode if you look hard enough, that's the only time I saw it, does it have MkIV wheels?

Last edited:

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA
Yeah, it has mkiv wheels on it. My car is in Hatchatman with the targa off, my car would have made it in another movie if I had it done.

giterboosted

cure for the common rice
Nov 3, 2007
toccoa ga
5 min 53 seconds is the first shot of it, ill edit in a few with the other scene, and if i didnt know better id swear to God that was my car...

6:28

if you look close enough in the top right corner 18:43

Last edited:

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
p1657297_1.gif

p1657297_2.jpg

Grimsta

Supramania Contributor
May 30, 2007
Santa Rosa, Ca.
You guys should look up "Fast Lane"... worst movie ever made. Its like a horrible crappy budget Fast and Furious knock off thats supposed to happen in Europe. The "bad guy" is a Vin Diesle knock off who's 1/2 the size of Vinnie and drives an MKiii that is "eeevil" ha ha ha. Its so bad its hilarious

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Grimsta;1657362 said:
You guys should look up "Fast Lane"... worst movie ever made. Its like a horrible crappy budget Fast and Furious knock off thats supposed to happen in Europe. The "bad guy" is a Vin Diesle knock off who's 1/2 the size of Vinnie and drives an MKiii that is "eeevil" ha ha ha. Its so bad its hilarious

Lammarosa? :biglaugh:

laotionracer101

Jan 8, 2010
Arkansas
Grimsta;1657362 said:

That movie was so gay, atleast the supra was A THREAT!!!! but i did not like the rear quarter windows painted over or body filled.. twas extremely gay. AND THE car was beat by an sw20 mr2 of all things..

Grimsta

Supramania Contributor
May 30, 2007
Santa Rosa, Ca.
laotionracer101;1657514 said:
AND THE car was beat by an sw20 mr2 of all things..
It wasn't beat! It was destroyed! And thats only because he drove thru a wall which apparently makes the car shoot 40 feet in the air, do some flips and land upside down and explode.... even the physics in that movie were BS

What i like is how they're driving around all these painted and super "modified" cars, at stock ride heights, lol.

You notice when "paul walker" sneaks up behind "vin diesel" in their evil garage when he's working on his Supra and beats him up, that that you can see the STOCK AIRBOX and STOCK INTERCOOLER piping on the MKIII. But its so faaaaast!! I wish I could pull 10 seconds on my stock piping and airbox, those guys must have skillllllzz

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
Grimsta;1657362 said:

This movie?
http://www.fastlanethemovie.com/
Fast%2BLane%2B2009%2BHollywood%2BMovie%2BWatch%2BOnline.jpg

If we're referring to the same movie, it is set in Los Angeles; there was neither a Vin "Diesle" knock off nor an MKIII in it. The only part that you got right is that it's a bad movie.

Since you compared the movie to Fast and the Furious..She is the Paul Walker
MelinaLizette.jpg

She is the Vin Diesel
325782.jpg

And this is the bad guy that you were referring to:
3860544342_2426b366ab.jpg

BTW, he played Dozer of Matrix and he's more than half the size of Vinnie
Dozer-the-matrix-6856114-230-480.jpg

Did you actually see the movie? LOL.

Last edited: