MKIII Dash Cover

jester1341

topless and blown
Mar 30, 2005
Western Maryland
had an '86 FC with one of these....made the car feel like that relative that has a second 'nice' living room with the plastic couch cover you not allowed to sit on.....:?

i took it off....think i might still have it with my 'keeper parts', i just don't like them. don't like the idea of preserving my dash by gluing velcro to it either....

john

OkieRA29

Oct 22, 2008
Oklahoma City
I lucked out and found a dash in a junkyard that was mint. Walked out with it for 9 bucks. If you have some junkyards around where you are, you may want to check them out and see if you can get the same color dash in better shape. The dash is not hard to get out, but it is a bit time consuming.

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
you didn't notice mine when you were at my house?autozone special.my shadow grey dash is mint and i plan to keep it that way.it might make me some money back when i part the car.
p1197836_1.jpg

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
lintlars;1198143 said:
UUUGHH Fuck thats horrible why why?
it's only me that see's it and i can pull it off in 2 second's.i also didn't use any thing to hold it down,just wedged between the windsheild and dash.when you see my car,it's obvious that i don't care what other people think of it.:icon_bigg

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
Try this: Click Me.

There's only a few of us that have e-mailed, so hopefully a couple more will spark enough interest for them to make one.

Props to spinningheadboy. :bigthumb:

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
lintlars;1198143 said:
UUUGHH Fuck thats horrible why why?

I think i know where you're comming from but my car came with one and it does its job. My dash is mint. Also mine is not glued on as i plan to find away of getting it to stay on there and not falling off everytime step on the pedal. Anyways, it reduces a lot of glare, i've grown to like it and actually going to keep it. So i guess to each of his own.

tsuper92 : That looks really nice on your car :)

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
akito;1199030 said:
I think i know where you're comming from but my car came with one and it does its job. My dash is mint. Also mine is not glued on as i plan to find away of getting it to stay on there and not falling off everytime step on the pedal. Anyways, it reduces a lot of glare, i've grown to like it and actually going to keep it. So i guess to each of his own.

tsuper92 : That looks really nice on your car :)
thanks man

mischief7m

Broke and Lovin It
Sep 13, 2007
Central Ma / Cape Cod Ma
keith, yea i noticed yours and thought it was a great idea...thats what got me looking for one.

and your parting your car!?!?!?!?!?!?! you better hit me up first, ill take the whole thing....but seriously dont do it, that thing is amazing!

gotta hit up a meet or a cruise soon!

-trev