MK4 NA Wheels

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
I have 4 rear mk4 na rims with spacers in the front. I smoked the rubber off them so there not on the car right know.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
This is a very old picture since I sold these wheels a long time ago. However, I think this is the proper tire sizes for the rims. 225/50/16 front and 245/45/16. It keeps the circumferences as close as possible. 255/45 would be best but I could never find a tire company who made one.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
I got mine with 90% tread on brigstone tires for 170$ hella deals going around.

yea mine rub a lil and I could never find out were it was but it's the inside of the rim rubbing on the lower control arm.idk why it dose it but I just don't cut the wheel all the way.

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
daledoe;1129614 said:
Use spacers thats what I did!!!

I used 8mm spacers which allowed me to use the stock wheel studs but eliminate rubbing and make the wheels a little more flush...still not enough though.

Pantaloon007

Permanent Ban
Apr 2, 2008
Vegas
Ive never understood the allure of the MKIV wheels. My neighboor has hem on his MK3(bought it that way) and he hates them too. His are white, so if anyones interested he'll be selling them soon. I wouldnt buy them for more than a hundred bucks:wuteva:

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
Sawbladz;1129638 said:
I used 8mm spacers which allowed me to use the stock wheel studs but eliminate rubbing and make the wheels a little more flush...still not enough though.

They still rub. I thought they be fine. I have rears on front and they rub a little.

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
Pantaloon007;1129658 said:
Ive never understood the allure of the MKIV wheels. My neighboor has hem on his MK3(bought it that way) and he hates them too. His are white, so if anyones interested he'll be selling them soon. I wouldnt buy them for more than a hundred bucks:wuteva:

i kind of thought about that, but it seems like a good replacement for the sawblades. Good sizes with nice width for the rear, don't have to worry about offset issues, it'll be right on, and i love that they have toyota emblems, makes me feel more stock:)