mk3

rshn117

Aug 16, 2008
se CT
this forums is as dead as dead gets. seems everyone has migrated to sf for local events.

[strike]for any new guys that just discovered SM. i have a garage full of 7m/mk3 parts pm me if you need anything i will hook you up[/strike]

turbomkii

May 19, 2011
palmyra
i just joined recently and noticed this as well, i dont really need any parts as of now. but are all the supra owners really on the WC?

rshn117

Aug 16, 2008
se CT
wc= west coast?

there are a lot of supra owners in new england. for local events check out...that other supra forum

JonoTurbo

Going for broke
Mar 30, 2005
CT
We meet up at least once a month in CT on the turnpike...

Call me pessimistic, but it seems like many supra owners say they want to come out for meets, but then when the time comes to step up, they're nowhere to be found.

That's why NE2K11 was cancelled, we couldn't get 10 people to run on the drag strip, 10 people in all of the northeast. We would have had the whole place to ourselves for the day.

/rant

rshn117

Aug 16, 2008
se CT
lol..rant. yeah most supra owners are fail and a half. pike is hot im getting a group goin aug 6 meet at 9. lots of guys comin down this sat too. i will be starting a car club of sorts and will organize cruises in NE, shooting for kancamangus, bear mountain, whereever the cruise is worth going to. we will be having a meet in sept most likely at swift in norwich CT. seeing as some of us still visit the ne section here ill post updates

chris_2jz

Feb 17, 2009
tampa
JonoTurbo;1740995 said:
We meet up at least once a month in CT on the turnpike...

Call me pessimistic, but it seems like many supra owners say they want to come out for meets, but then when the time comes to step up, they're nowhere to be found.

That's why NE2K11 was cancelled, we couldn't get 10 people to run on the drag strip, 10 people in all of the northeast. We would have had the whole place to ourselves for the day.

/rant

I wish we had more people like this in tampa fl I just went to a local car show and I was the only supra there, not to many guys bring out the their toys =/

Sent from my Galaxy S phone

JonoTurbo

Going for broke
Mar 30, 2005
CT
I used to live in Lakeland, the Tampa supra meets were awesome a few years ago...did something happen?

chris_2jz

Feb 17, 2009
tampa
JonoTurbo;1742186 said:
I used to live in Lakeland, the Tampa supra meets were awesome a few years ago...did something happen?

I know F&H performance used to hold meets but I haven't heard anything lately, I see supras once every so often or at big car shows (usually vendors) and when I go to small car meets no one shows up

Sent from my Galaxy S phone

JonoTurbo

Going for broke
Mar 30, 2005
CT
speedy;1752121 said:
post pics of parts you have and price sir....

That would take him a long time...around here we call him a supra hoarder, even he probably doesn't know all of the stuff he has.

joliroger4

Flying Dutchman Pilot
Apr 4, 2005
New Jersey
www.geocities.com
Nope, really just the bare subframe rust free intact, dont really need anything else, but will take one with parts on it. I damaged mine in a little experiment and of course there is an event with a big payout this weekend I have to make. I am going to see if I can salvage mine, but would rather replace it.

DigityD'87

Feb 27, 2008
Portsmouth, NH
joliroger4;1752141 said:
Nope, really just the bare subframe rust free intact, dont really need anything else, but will take one with parts on it. I damaged mine in a little experiment and of course there is an event with a big payout this weekend I have to make. I am going to see if I can salvage mine, but would rather replace it.

Front or rear subframe? Our cars have two of them.

rshn117

Aug 16, 2008
se CT
yeah i really dont know of everything i have lol

sorry dave my subframes are crap, one i had that was ok went into slowassmk3's old car

M33P - you mean the ic pipe couplers?

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Folks this is not the classifieds section. If you want to sell some thing use the classifieds section.