mk3 tribute

Milenko

Mar 31, 2005
Mifflinville, PA
It was a problem with downloading the file. If you downloaded it before this afternoon, then please delete the file from your computer and download it again.

I just downloaded this file and played it and everything was OK. If you still can't play the video, please post back with some more info so we can try to figure out the problem.

MKIIITrbo89

Mar 31, 2005
West Chester PA
Thanks for posting this RCR89, I had this video on my computer a while back, but then my hard drive crashed and I lost it. It is definitely one of the better MKIII videos I have seen. By the way, how do you get the headlights to partially pop up like that? I have seen many people do it but did not know how. Can you manually crank them under the hood?

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
MKIIITrbo89 said:
By the way, how do you get the headlights to partially pop up like that? I have seen many people do it but did not know how. Can you manually crank them under the hood?

Turn your headlights on, turn them off and as they are coming down turn it back on 1 click and if you get it right it'll stay up a lil bit. Kills your headlight motors though.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
yea they are ajusters just turn on your lights and start cranking till u get them where u want them.

D

dliriumtrigger84

sick video. it was put together well. big props to lightening