MK3 @ Tokyo Auto Salon..

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
i think if they were darker and lit up like that when you hit the brakes they would look better but still some of the best tails ive liked other than stock.

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
yeah, there is certainly a lack of pictures.. perhaps more will show up, though I doubt that mk3 would be at the top of the list.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Poodles;1491637 said:
Bet they do light up like that.

i meant like if you could barley see the circles and then when you hit the brakes the circles lit up instead of squares. imo they would look better like that.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Not hard to do, but it looks like they might have totally redone the lenses to get rid of the reflector part that usually screws up the circles

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
Nick Stonawski on SupraForums;7333627 said:
Looking through pics i havent seen any MKIV's at Tokyo Auto Salon this year... but did see the S2 Mk3 2JZ!!!! :cool:

Taken from Ishii's thread in the "other Cars" section!

img_3446.jpg

img_3445.jpg

Nick is a great guy; sad to see him not on this site. Nice to see him on my site. Ohh well, It is what it is; Two Parts to every story.

steve1479

Oct 9, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Not a big fan of the Lambo doors, the mirrors or the body kit, but that is one meeeeeeeeeeean ass Supra! The tail lights remind me of my Skyline, or the Type X 180sx tail lights. I really like how cleanly the NSX head lights are installed and how everything is colour matched (valve covers, calipers, front air grills, etc...)

I almost didn't notice, how the engine bay was painted black along with the underside of the hood. Gives the engine bay a very complimentary look to it.