Mk3 sightings Portland area

ma70suprawoner

May 5, 2010
Gladstone, Oregon, United States
ah ya i remember man i had to take a second look at your car man its so clean lol im trying to get my car back to that condition as i just got my car out of the shop like 2 weeks ago. i think im going to go back to stock sawblades or if i can find some mkiv off craigslist if im lucky then sell the big ass rims i have on my car lol

connor.stephens

Nov 17, 2010
Clackamas, OR
Thanks!
There was a pair of mkiv TT wheels on there like four days ago painted gunmetal with tires for $300. I think the posting expired thou so they might pop back up. I almost grabbed them but decided to just wait to get the wheels i really want lol

bloodasp90

JZwhore of JAPAN
Nov 9, 2007
on the river
well van is a built car yes, hmm, stock looking car huh?? havent seen that around, but i did see a post 89 white package NA auto the other day.. but that was out in beaverton.

lithium14

Jan 7, 2011
Austin
Man... I didn't realize Portland had a Supra scene until months after I moved away :(. Really want to go back though, I miss Portland. I live in Austin, TX now.

ma70suprawoner

May 5, 2010
Gladstone, Oregon, United States
anyone ever see a midnight blue 85 celica supra in the gladstone or clackamas area i keep passing him on my way home from work and then a black 84 p type tryed to race me on my way to work today lol damn mk2's are quick but not 1jz quick hahahaha anyways if you know of the mk2 supra onwers in the area let me know just curious if they ever hang with the supra crowd up in the oregoncity area