mk3 raped a scion

Furball

Yes, I play Halo
Apr 2, 2005
Merced, CA
I say if you had to buy a brand new daily driver the tc ain't too shabby. It's quite fast for the price range. A tc is quicker than a N/A MKIII. It has potential to be a fun back and forth to work car, especially if you threw the TRD go fast bits into it (supercharger, ect...).

The other two Scions are just lame though.

L

lanky189

solara = v6

and yea.. the trd supercharger on a solara is extremely sick... ask me and squid how we know...

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
We were at a Toyota/Lexus/Scion meet a couple weeks ago and one of the Supra guys brought his Solara since his Supra was down. We both noticed the thing was damn quick when we went out on our cruise down VA Beach.......

Mark3Supraholic

Zero State
Mar 31, 2005
California
Is the TRD Supercharger for the tC/Solara the only factory backed aftermarket blower that you can add on to an NA car AFTER you bought the car? Hmm..

I guess a powerful tC or Solara would make a nice sleeper car. Is the Supercharger from TRD available on only the I4 Solara or a V-6 version as well? Either way, the tC looks sportier than a Solara. The Solara is like the Buick Riviera of 2005 (3.8L Supercharged V-6. Looked like a boat).