Mk3 maft Pro setup

Sebas

Jan 6, 2013
new jersy
I have a 1989 Toyota supra turbo. I just finished installing Maft Pro on the car with 5.27 And running Tunerpro
I was hoping to actually SPEAK with somebody that knows about this and didn't help me with the basic set up
it seems that everything I see in finding the Internet is a few years old. I call full throttle couple of times and they weren't too friendly or even knew anything about the Mk3. Please help !!!! Pleaseeee lol

Dan88t

Jun 12, 2007
Binghamton, NY
Full Throttle is still answering their phone? I found them to be way less than helpful in the past and now their site seems to get about zero updates.
Anyway, nothing has really changed with it in the past few years since the last update. What's wrong with using the older information you've already found?
I printed out anything and everything useful about my MAFT Pro a few years ago and filled a binder with it because I figure all the info could be gone from the internet any day.

Sebas

Jan 6, 2013
new jersy
I would like some help making sure the timing is done the right way. Adjusting base timing & correct timing. As well as making sure it reads correct on my Tunerpro

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
The amount of timing you can run is dependent on how much boost your going to run and when your turbo sees full boost. There is no set standard for it.

Sebas

Jan 6, 2013
new jersy
Yes that part I got clear. What I want to know is the procedure to set the timing so I can control it with the maft pro And want to control on it so the car can run as if it was stock.