MK3 Drag Racing at TX2K9

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
darkspeed;1243937 said:
Under my car fighting a TH400 (mf is as heavy as Oprah). I hope this new converter works out.

I may be able to commit after this weekend.

Well just keep us updated!

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
Anybody else?? Peter said that I need to get about 8 more people to have the 3 classes. If any one knows of anyone else that wants to race or is on the fence please persuade them or have them message me! This is open to all 1J and 1.5J SC's as well.

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
Ok guys, Peter has given me until the 27th to find 2 more people for class 1 and class 3. If not we will be going back to 2 classes and people are going to be stuck with them. If we need to change the rules a bit to get some more people in that is possible as long as it's not extreme. Come on guys we have 15 people paid for and only need 4 more. 3 If the rules change a little.

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
OK guys today is the day!! We need 2 more racers to have our 3 classes. I know a couple of you are going to go, but if you know of anyone else that is on the fence for racing, push them over!!! LOL!!

Where else are you going to be able to see at least 18 MK3's drag racing?? Or better yet, where else are you going to be able to race several other MK3's??? This is the best time to get vids of your car and get into the TX2K9 DVD!!!!

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
Turbosidosis;1260250 said:
Did yall make the necessary people?

I plan on kicking around and making some passes on test n tune day. If I did race, I would be in class 1.

Why not just participate in class 1 then? That is the class where we didn't get enough people to run, hopefully Peter still says we can have the classes. It's the same cost to make TNT runs as it is to enter in the class and make TNT runs! We need all the people we can get!!

You are going to the night meet right? Me too, what sizes are your wheels? I have the same on my car 17x8, 17x10

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
We now have 3 Classes for the MK3 Drags!!! Street, Modified, Super Modified!!! So everyone has a class to fit in!!

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
Well guys, my motor just got rod knock! I just replaced the HG and now this! So I will not be participating in the drag events unless some thing amazing happens. So if some one would like to take my spot please LMK. I do have another block in my garage but it sat for 2 years, however it looks good, but I don't think that it will be ready in time.

supranasty

Yo Daddy
Apr 12, 2005
jamaica ny
Sorry Man, But dont feel too bad its fixible. Get a Crank kit and maybe next year our too Baby Blue Supras will bee there Together. Im not Bringing My car either .I bought a Plane Ticket.Case closed for 09. Englishtown Supra opener is in April I will Run my car then. Godspeed with your Fix. Keep it 7M...

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
supranasty;1263243 said:
Sorry Man, But dont feel too bad its fixible. Get a Crank kit and maybe next year our too Baby Blue Supras will bee there Together. Im not Bringing My car either .I bought a Plane Ticket.Case closed for 09. Englishtown Supra opener is in April I will Run my car then. Godspeed with your Fix. Keep it 7M...

Well if all goes well this weekend, I'll have a new bottom end on my car! My goal is to go through 3 tanks of gas next week!! So hopefully you'll be able to atleast see my car, I don't think that I'll be racing though, unless I get a ton of miles on the car.:nono::3d_frown: