mk3 80's Graphix ....

radero

Jun 11, 2008
South Carolina
casgallo;1111478 said:
i am visiting in charlotte, nc and i saw a white supra just like that! it had the louvers on the hatch glass and they folded up? forgive my youngness but i love learning about oldschool looks.

I bet you saw my son's car, White w/stripes and louvers? Did you see it close to the amusement park? His car is b!tchin in my opinion, very old school stock look. Still have the original window sticker showing the Supra Decal option and Louver option as extra.

He just got his windows tinted to FL specifications, he will be leaving to go to school down there shortly.

shenronzero

spitfire
Oct 19, 2007
orlando/ New Smyrna Beach FL
radero;1112955 said:
I bet you saw my son's car, White w/stripes and louvers? Did you see it close to the amusement park? His car is b!tchin in my opinion, very old school stock look. Still have the original window sticker showing the Supra Decal option and Louver option as extra.

He just got his windows tinted to FL specifications, he will be leaving to go to school down there shortly.

i think he talked to me about the specs for tint in florida. i live here and work at an audio shop so we do tint all the time

i didnt realize i had all the old school ghraphics and logos on my other supra. here are the other pics you needed white girl

sm_photo_missing.jpg

p1112994_1.jpg

Last edited:
shenronzero;1112994 said:
i think he talked to me about the specs for tint in florida. i live here and work at an audio shop so we do tint all the time

i didnt realize i had all the old school graphics and logos on my other supra. here are the other pics you needed white girl

p1113006_1.jpg

p1113006_2.jpg

Hey thanks for all your help with this!!! and most of all thanks for coming through for a fellow SM member.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Interested in the side stripes, and the supra on the back. Car goes down for paint in the early spring, so I may just try and paint them on.

Save me from having to resand my car after I fuck up the striping, and have these made.

Thanks to those of you with possitive feedback... and those that contributed with pics.

I have sent the email to these people with measurements and pics. the first time they said 85 plus 20 for shipping. that was before the measurements.

when they contact me.. i will let all of you know how to contact them with your own requests.

mk3

Apr 11, 2008
Australia
to all the aussies here...i got some one thats doing the rear SUPRA logo for me if any one else is interested :)

Hey guys/girls,

I finally heard back from graphix guy. He asked me if these were factory installed and as i read through the post someone responded with a rare dealer install.

I would like to know that for sure. Cuz I would like to give this guy a "factual" response. Since I know most of you are experts as to the details of our beloved Supras/Mk3's.

I am so close to getting someone to make these!!!

Thanks! for all your help!!