mk3 2jzgte swap a/c wiring ???s

starletmunchkin

Too scared to mod a 7m...
Nov 1, 2007
las vegas
so i just did a 2jzgte swap into my mk3 supra and i had a vendor here do my wiring harness conversion but the a/c connector was nowhere on the harness, my ? is ....is the a/c wiring on the mk3 supra coming directly from the fuse box? or should it have been wired into the engine harness during the conversion? I already did the 7m head on my 2jz compressor swap just trying to figure out wiring before i recharge the system.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
you need to use the blue wire from the a/c compressor relay and wire it to the compressor clutch. Tho i dont think your idle up is going to work as i belive the signal for the compressor relay needs to go through the ecu for that to happen.

starletmunchkin

Too scared to mod a 7m...
Nov 1, 2007
las vegas
So direct power from that wire will kick the clutch on when operating it? assuming this is all i need i can always adjust my idle higher mechanincally at the throttle body? the ground wire already grounded at the compressor is its ground correct?

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Ya leave the ground alone. And then you take the blue wire from the compressor relay and wire it to the clutch wire. That will turn the a/c compressor on when you need turn it on inside.

adjusting the idle higher with the throttle body is going to screw with the ecu and iac valve. I would jsut leave it alone and put your foot on the gas at stops.

boostedsupra87

Jul 16, 2009
miami
Does the idle up vary if it a 2j or a 1j . Cuz I wired mine and I idle up just fine . I have a 1j though

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk