MK2 wheel question??????

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
A few of you know that a friend of mine and I are building a 86 t3 turboed AE86. I know old MK2 wheels fit on the AE86 but my question is this??? Did these wheels come in a 15???? I used to have a 85 mk2 like a lifetime ago and I swear that that car had these wheels and they were 15's. All I can seem to find are 14's. Any mk2 guys that can help a brother out???????? Did these wheels come in a 15????

sm_photo_missing.jpg

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
^^^^It was a thought!!! I thought they would look nice on the car with a polished lip ect. But Im a cheep bastard so I will just end up selling the factory gts wheels and buying aftermarket. Once again thanks everyone!!!!!

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
oddd never sean 15 supra wheel ever nore herd of it

i know the mists straion came with 15 that looked like a supra wheel pretty sure ti was 15 it choudl be 16 but i don't thinkit was chould be wroung

spoolme

supra4umsfreak
May 9, 2005
Roswell, NM
interesting...there is an 85 l type mk2 in a junk yard sort of place here. perfect condition. painted baby blue with Airplane paint. old guy had it for years and something happened. kinda beat up on the inside. this guy down the road bought it and worked on it and coiuld never get it to run right. just towed it to the yard. its a car lot but its behind it in a field. guy drove 40 minutes to buy it it was kinda far away in a wierd house. way off the road, have no idea how anyone knew about it. o well.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
spoolme said:
interesting...there is an 85 l type mk2 in a junk yard sort of place here. perfect condition. painted baby blue (SOOOOOOOO Soupy) with Airplane paint. .

Once again, to prove that me and Dasoup are on the same page.........my car of 10 years ago.................

p419533_1.jpg

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
ForcedTorque said:
Once again, to prove that me and Dasoup are on the same page.........my car of 10 years ago.................

p419670_1.jpg

^she was hot. wish my whitey looked so clean. oh well, going to try to find me a black mk2 come tax time :evil2:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
FT We are long lost brothers!!! My MK2 was black!!! I must have been born in Bama and Deported to ND????? You and Hero complete me........lol:biglaugh:

I sure hope Bama lets me back in so I can see you two this next summer!!! I have pictures of my old MK2 that I have been meaning to scan and put up here. I need to get that done tomorrow!!! I will start a post your old Supra thread in OT or something.

And thanks for the info Jeff, and I love your AE86!!!!!:icon_bigg