miss at idle and on boost

91whitepack

May 23, 2012
slidell, louisiana
So i recently got done with a head gasket job on my 7mgte. I got it running and timed it. It has this miss that could be a few things. Im thinking it is just because the exhaust is off of it at the turbo elbow and it is pretty low on fuel because im going to drop the tank to install the fuel pump soon.I just wanted to list what it has and see if anything stands out to ya`ll.

List of mods on thee car currently:
Toyota head gasket
Arp head bolts at 85ft lbs
550 injectors
60 trim ct26
Drift motion intercooler kit with hard pipes
Full wide open 3 inch exhaust (not on it at the moment.)
soft line turbo oil lines.
Brand new plugs and wires

List of stuff i have but is not installed yet:
denso mk4 fuel pump
greddy e01 boost controller
greddy e-manage blue
Innovate wideband with lc-1
lexus maf( installed and got code 31. when i tried to swap sensors i stripped one of the screws so i just put the stock back on for now)

Could the miss be from the bigger injectors and turbo and not having the afm and fuel pump in?
Like i said the miss is pretty consistant at idle and if it starts to go into boost it cuts up bad and falls on its face with no CEL like if it were fuel cut. Someone please make me feel like a dumbass and tell me what you think. THANKS!

91whitepack

May 23, 2012
slidell, louisiana
Also im only looking for around 400rwhp. do you think i should sell the E-manage blue and get a SAFC? Im asking because i have no idea what im doing with it and dont want to mess my car up.