mishimoto radiator

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
Yea that's the stock fitment mishi rad.

You'll probably need to shave some rubber off them and about 1/2" off the lower rubber mounts.

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
New style Mishi here, fitment was very good but I don't run the stock fan shroud so I can not speak about that part. Few things, very high pressure cap 19psi, cap also touchs stock hood mat rubbing the top of the cap shiny. I did have an issue with the first one I received damaged in the box and bent but box was in perfect condition nothing out of place almost like it was packaged that way from Mishi. So QT seems to be an issue but as mentioned the warranty is great and it was taken care of.

Here you can see the stock mounts in the picture of it installed:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

HTH,
Seth

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
New style Mishi here, fitment was very good but I don't run the stock fan shroud so I can not speak about that part. Few things, very high pressure cap 19psi, cap also touchs stock hood mat rubbing the top of the cap shiny. I did have an issue with the first one I received damaged in the box and bent but box was in perfect condition nothing out of place almost like it was packaged that way from Mishi. So QT seems to be an issue but as mentioned the warranty is great and it was taken care of.

Here you can see the stock mounts in the picture of it installed:
p1418492_1.jpg

HTH,
Seth