Mir

souprat

Mar 30, 2005
fairfax VA
i will be at mir on sat the 18th of this month and maybe be there this upcoming weekend with some friends. would be thrilled if some other mkiii's showed up.

yaitsme

Beach Bum
Mar 2, 2006
Cheatham County, TN
souprat said:
i will be at mir on sat the 18th of this month and maybe be there this upcoming weekend with some friends. would be thrilled if some other mkiii's showed up.

I won't be able to make it so soon, but given a little more time I'd like to meet up with some fellow MkIII owners at MIR. I'm in Colonial Beach, VA - about 20 minutes south of there ... just bought our MkIII about a month ago & should have a brand-spankin'-new SP turbo in about another month. Looking forward to adding a few goodies and taking at least a couple of runs down the 1/4 mile!

souprat

Mar 30, 2005
fairfax VA
^^thats too bad you cant make it the 18th. i'll be at school untill May and that'll be the earlyest other time that i'll be able to make it. anyone think they can make it this weekend? i know you guys dont have anything better to do.:icon_razz

Supra Sound

Supra Newbie
Jul 24, 2005
Stafford VA
I wish i could go but i have work this weekend and its too short notice to get it off sorry. I might be up there the 25th for the swap meet there having there though.