Minnesota Supra Meet! 5/15/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SySt

Mar 30, 2005
Burnsville, Minnesota
emiliorescigno;1519068 said:
Ok ok I'll lay off - I'm sure plenty of time will be wasted eating brats at SupraSport beforehand anyways. :icon_bigg

The first three times I read that I thought you said: "Ok ok I'll lay off - I'm sure plenty of the time I will be wasted eating brats at SupraSport beforehand anyways."

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
quim mk3;1519034 said:
i should be able to make that five mile drive over to Stillwater, but the only thing is i don't have the 1jz in mine anymore so it will be on the slower end... i may be a little late too because of work

What happened to your 1j ? IIRC last summer it was running pretty strong.

quim mk3

Apr 18, 2008
Minnesota
92nsx;1519306 said:
What happened to your 1j ? IIRC last summer it was running pretty strong.

the engine is fine and is still in great shape, but i took it out because i had to keep making the trek from the cities to Fargo for school and didn't want to put miles on the engine. frustrating to see it sitting in the garage again, but better to keep that with low miles.

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

emiliorescigno;1519060 said:
Doesn't matter if it's slow or not, no plans of going over the speed limit on the cruise.

No reason to be late because of work! This meet isn't for another 3 months, I'm sure you can get the day off!

ha, okay okay don't be late, got it. I will try my best to be there on time, i don't get days off very easily being the young guy, aka i have to do the ***** work.

Mr.Yuk

Apr 3, 2009
Minnesota
Well, last year my car made it with out me... Worst case scenario this year is the reverse if I don't get my car back together. Hopefully it will be.
Otherwise I'll be Rockin on down in Rob's super sexy shaggin wagon.
WOO!

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Mr.Yuk;1520009 said:
Otherwise I'll be Rockin on down in Rob's super sexy shaggin wagon.
WOO!

Or just take my V down ;) The van doesn't have the best appeal but at lest she is running like a top again!

Mr.Yuk

Apr 3, 2009
Minnesota
That is true.. however, either way I might wind up being a chase vehicle loaded with coolant and parts... we know how supra's is...

7Matt-GE

Nov 18, 2009
Becker, Minnesota
hahaha thats not good! ill have to do a couple white rattle can touch ups before i head out on the cruise cause shes getting a new paint job in june or july...gun metal grey baby!

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
emiliorescigno;1524111 said:
Sweet! Now I don't need to con Rob into do it again.

Now your going to have to con Amanda not to do the grilling. You guys said you wanted a better looking cook this year so I told Amanda she going to be the cook :p

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
well guys all that rain we just got revealed a red supra in my driveway.... right where that huge snowbank used to be, so i guess il have to come to the meet!

my lake...um i mean back yard, is a very interesting sight. it is about 2ft deep at the moment. id take a pict but i cant find my camera

Status
Not open for further replies.