Mines front sway bar?

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
so i bought this from my friend, has adjustable endlinks, measure about 28.5mm, and is SOLID. just wondering if anybody has one or has ever used one? Im in a debate on whether i sell it or use it... hahaha

p1262681_1.jpg

p1262681_2.jpg

p1262681_3.jpg

p1262681_4.jpg

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
wiseco7mgt;1262803 said:
I have the mines strut brace but the sway bar is way cool.

When it comes to effects on handling of the MA70: Sway Bar > Strut Bar.

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
Fuzz420;1262844 said:
send it to wiisass.He can test and add the information to the existing spreadsheet comparing other bars(stock,tanabe,whiteline,ect)

Looks like a good find

+1, he'd love that.

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
if he wants to send me a deposit that i'll send back when i get the bar back im fine with that...

my car doesnt even have springs on it or anything, so im not in a hurry to put it on there...

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
Rennat;1263111 said:
if he wants to send me a deposit that i'll send back when i get the bar back im fine with that...

my car doesnt even have springs on it or anything, so im not in a hurry to put it on there...

I realize the world is not terrific and you have to be weary.. but everyone else sent their bars to him to analyze and AFAIK did not require him to pay anything.

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
i just do it as an incentive to do it faster in all honesty.

i would love for him to do the testing, but i also dont wanna not have it for 4 weeks or some other semi-long amount of time.

and you would willingly send a stranger your rare part for "testing" with nothing in return to know that its going to come back?

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
I would send Tim something without thinking twice...

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Yes I would be able to replicate it. I work at a race shop and we can do torsional testing so I would try different materials till I can up with the right one. But in all honesty if it is solid they are just controlling stiffness with diamater and it is just plain steel I assume.

Seth

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
Rennat;1263224 said:

i would love for him to do the testing, but i also dont wanna not have it for 4 weeks or some other semi-long amount of time.

and you would willingly send a stranger your rare part for "testing" with nothing in return to know that its going to come back?

he's not a stranger though, not to these boards.. hes the suspension guy.

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
Rennat;1263224 said:

I sent him my brand new still in the package Tanabe sways front and Rear. I paid shipping both ways to ease the burden and he sent them back in a timely fashion;everything arrived just as i sent it :)