Milo's Booster Seat...

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
YES!!! Progress!

Glad you got your spirits back man and back into doing that awesome work you do. It was a nice 200 page intermission but glad your back. Keep it up we'll be checking regularly from now on.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
If your going to use duct tape I would spend a little more money and just buy the gorilla tape. At least with gorilla tape the FFIM stands a chance of staying together!!!:sarcasm::icon_razz

You know I love you in a non gay way but I still dont get it!!! You must be way more smarterer than I or something????:icon_bigg

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Thanks for returning Jebus. I will try to do something awesome for you.:)

Jay- I may throw some staples in there too.

Ryan- It's all there for you to see. Don't try to make me feel better by playing dumb. You should just tell me if I'm doing it all wrong.

So really, I just need to clean up the wax real nice like, pack it full of sand, and light it on fire. Slowly, we are getting closer.:)

wesbeech

Beech Performance Motorsports
Feb 26, 2006
Akron Ohio
buckshotglass;894341 said:
So really, I just need to clean up the wax real nice like, pack it full of sand, and light it on fire. Slowly, we are getting closer.:)

So can you make a video of making one of these in the fire or how ever you do it?

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
buckshotglass;894341 said:
Ryan- It's all there for you to see. Don't try to make me feel better by playing dumb.

Dave you know full well that when it comes to dumb im not playing around!!!:biglaugh:

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
I never doubted you Ryan.;)

Thanks Noah.

Recently: I fattened it up a little in the middle. Still shaping all over. Tool of choice tonight was a potato peeler. These pics are from yesterday.
ffi8.jpg

I put it out in the tundra to chill the hot wax.
ffi9.jpg

ffi10.jpg

ffi11.jpg

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Very nice!!!!!

I could get very used to coming to this thread and seeing REAL updates ;)

:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Kristel, thanks darlin'. ;)

Scott, you build up a ceramic shell, like breading a chicken, burn it out, and pour in the metal of choice.

edit. AND, I will need a prayer of some sort from everyone that has ever clicked on this thread, because it's a one shot deal, a waste mold, meaning the mold is destroyed in the process. If it cracks on the inside during the pour, it's scrap.

Last edited:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
buckshotglass;897208 said:
edit. AND, I will need a prayer of some sort from everyone that has ever clicked on this thread, because it's a one shot deal, a waste mold, meaning the mold is destroyed in the process. If it cracks on the inside during the pour, it's scrap.

I have EVERYthing crossed for you....

When is it happening???