Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
buckshotglass said:
rearq.jpg

Ummm, no exhaust????
huh.gif

ahhhh, I see. You're just using a DP for more flow and HP. :sarcasm:

:biglaugh: It looks REAL good Dave. You keep taking pics like that and the title should read NWS

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Do they have ROTM for the sexiest Non-Running Supra?

Ya know, that statement was meant as a joke, but as I wrote it, I thought that would be a hell of an idea. There are some bad ass cars in the making right now. And, Nate is always building something or other, so he could win running and non-running. Or maybe one of us could finally beat him.

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
buckshotglass said:
That would be a cool, but your car runs now Scott, so you can't enter. That will make it easier for the rest of us.

There are many NWS's that would win before mine, but thanks for the nice words.

He's right, Rons would beat him hands down. :biglaugh:

Titus

trainwreck

Apr 4, 2005
doylestown, pa
Word has it you couldn't take the suspense, and got your hands on the black car's pearl white non fraternal twin, which runs and has a mod list something like this...
Motor/drivetrain
.40 over je pistons, crower I beam rods, ported head, manley stainless valves, arp main studs, arp head studs, comp valve springs, cometic head gasket, innovative t67 .68ar p trim, 9 inch kn filter, 2.5 inch ic pipes, buscher racing fmic, turbo xs bov, ported intake manifold, greddy t78 stainless tubular manifold, hks 40mm wastegate, 3.5 inch turbo back blitz nur spec exhaust, aeromotive a1000 fuel pump -8an stainless lines, 16 gallon fuel cell, 6 720 cc injectors, aeromotive a1000 fpr, haltech e6k ems, msd dis 4 inginion, msd 8.5mm wires, hks evc boost controller, pwr radiator, bm oil cooler, cusco oil catch can, innovative lm1 wideband, rps dual diaphram fermaic clutch, electric fans, no ac.

Suspension
section/silkroad coilovers with custom spring rates (18k 12k spring rates), 4 pt roll cage, sus tech sway bars, custom sway bar links, jic front upper a arms, cusco strut bars, custom rear camber arms, custom rear toe arms, custom traction bars, rear gutted from front seats back down to bare paint, gutted front seats forward of tar and sound insulation as far as firewall, 18x9.5 rear wheels with 275 35 18, 18x8.5 front wheels with 245 40 18 tires

Brakes
Porterfeild carbon pads, aerospace brake bias valve

Interior
Momo detachable wheel, corbeau bucket seats, momo shift knob, 3 point harness, autometer boost, oil press, air fuel, fuel level pryometer, and water temp, gutted rear interior, caged,

Misc relocated battery to back seat, custom front bumper, 89+ up rear wing, clear front turn signals, gutted engine bay of most sensors, resistors, and brackets

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You mean this thread is still going on? I thought Duane closed it due to no progress...............:evil2:

trainwreck

Apr 4, 2005
doylestown, pa
Don't worry, daves car will be progressing along just fine soon enough, and will quickly make me jealous. Its about there was a yang for my yin. Hopefully soon, I can contribute to this thread and detail some of the standalone wiring that I intend to assist with so the black car will have a brain