Milo's Booster Seat...

cuzihadtoo

Mar 30, 2005
Lancaster, PA
haha yah sort of like my car build going on 3 years now :( but its coming along i believe in u milo hehehehehe cant wait to roll aside of u on upcoming meets weeeeeeee

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
da89soup said:
Attention all regular Milos build thread viewers!!! There will be little progress made over the next week or so because Mr Glass has unofficially decided to purchase a plane ticket and fly to chicago for the meet. I am sorry for any problems this may cause but lets be honest like Milo was ever going to finish this car anyway....lol. Now back to the never ending build!!!!:biglaugh:

Think he could get me a ticket too, so i can also attend the meet???

Pretty please?????????????

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
sure no problem.

It's gonna take quite the update on my part to make this right. That will happen tomorrow.

Chicago is, like I said, a fantasy. I won't truly know if I'm going until this time next week. It literally depends on the weather, and how much hits the fan during the week. Somehow, you will know it's me if I'm there.

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
I know, I know.;)
I was planning on getting my slightly bigger, polished new Turbo from ITS on friday. That's what I was going to update with.
It did get here on Friday, but it's not polished, (they didn't have any polished covers in stock, but will swap it out when they do,) and it's not exactly what I thought I ordered. I ordered a F267, and got an F266, which is actually a more expensive unit.
I made this change because after all this time, and effort, I feel like 500ish rwhp won't be enough. Im learning about booze injection now too.;)
The welder I borrowed needed a little repair, so that will be back this week, I hope.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
What's with all of the insanity? 500 just isn't enough? I don't see how people keep rubber around their wheels with more than 500rwhp. Now on to more important things.....................Are you going to Chicago or not?

JK, I do hope you'll be there though. Maybe you could stuff Milo into a carry on bag and sneak him on the plane too................:biglaugh:

That would work if you had a little Paris Hilton dog.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
This thread could really use some pictures. It has way too many words. Maybe if we can't get some words we could get a few Happy Dances. Although, LilMiss don't just give Happy Dances for words............:biglaugh:

I will give Dave a few days to get back to work since he's been up here in Chicago having to babysit Ryan and I..........:icon_bigg