Milo's Booster Seat...

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
suprahooked said:
AFONE you should cover that engine too.

The engine that I took the pan off? I'm not using that engine for anything. It's just sitting there waiting for someone to want it. It's missing a lot of parts from it. I don't care much for it.

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
buckshotglass said:
Fone- Save me the bolts too:)
I know someone for that motor... and his name is Sponsored1. Chris?

Hmmmm, when I took them off, I just threw them on the ground and now sit under the engine. I will fetch as many as possible for you. Shouldn't be a problem though.

Sponsored1: Need an engine? PM me and I'll give details.

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
buckshotglass said:

Yeah Yeah...I was pretty busy today and I wanted to make sure I got the pan off for you. Plus, it was hot as shit out and the smell of old ass oil was putting me in a bad mood. Pluuus, the bolts and nuts were covered in gunk.

But, rest assure, I'll do my best to get them :icon_bigg .

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
No prob Dave.

So, any new progress on your build? What kinda percentage are you sitting at with the beast? Maybe next weekend, I'll swing by and hang out. I need to get away from here. Things aren't that good at the homestead right now.

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
If you need, i have a complete (or close to) set of new oil pan h/w that I don't need

I ordered em twice lol

Also have a new crank pulley bolt, and other HW i ordered more than once, if you need anything let me know

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Afone- Thanks for the oil pan.

I think the meet today had a great turnout. Milo was happy to put names to faces. You guys wore him out.
meetbeat.jpg

Real progress is on the way.

cuzihadtoo

Mar 30, 2005
Lancaster, PA
hehe i got to pet your dog today !!!!!! cant wait to see your finished car well running a true car isnt ever finished ;) heheheh nice meeting you today was great geting lost tryin to find the others. note: noticed that the odd bulbs (non supras) were the ones that were left sitting sigh !!! hehe

cuzihadtoo

Mar 30, 2005
Lancaster, PA
haha yah the stripers hehe u didnt forget me hehe was still a great time yah would have been nice another bike to roll next to :) but yah next meet we'll have unique supras !!! anxious to see