Milo's Booster Seat...

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
buckshotglass said:
thanks joe
Whats up with your new car? I say get a black one.
What are the details? I won't tell anyone, and this thread is top secret, so no worries there.

I posted a little sneak peak pic in my thread that's in OT now. my new car is black(well, it's not mine yet but will be in a few days).

no details yet. :icon_surp but I think you will like it.

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
trainwreck said:
we both know a lot of your inspiration came from my car........

100% true. Thats a friggin' race car you drive! If memory serves, your dyno sheet was already in the high 400 range, so I'm sure you can get where you want. Stop by and check out the progress.

Joe..I saw that measley non-descript pic. You will break soon enough. when do you sign the papers?

The only real update is that with all the "build your own FFIM" threads, and my need for one, I went searching in my pile for parts. I found some aluminum channel, and an old alum. lightpost (round). I'll get some pics up if the camera charges.

sponsored1

In debt
Mar 30, 2005
Buckingham, Pa
www.cf-performance.com
Before you go cutting apart lightposts, keep in mind i allready have all the materials including the aluminum tubing to make the manifold. So all we have to do is get the motor in so i can see the angle the throttle body needs to be at to clear the alternator

trainwreck

Apr 4, 2005
doylestown, pa
i know where there are a set of motor mounts, they are at our house, chris still has a set sitting on the shelf behind the couch. I was suprized you didnt take them with the car. and dont worry about the ffim, chris and I had a real long discussion yesterday about getting on the ball with things. i think im gonna end up with a set of those cams, cam gears, ffim, and another retune on stock size wheels, the results should be impressing for pump gas and outrageous for race gas.

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Trainwreck, Thanks, I'll ask Chris about those mounts. You better have a roof, at least, if you are tearing your car apart this time of year around here.

The brown truck just left. Nice job summit racing and ups. this thing was here before I ever bothered to track it!

hol.jpg

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
NickSupra said:
Super nice build! Have you thought about the mk4 motor mounts?

Thanks Nick. I have heard about them. I have looked through countless posts around here, but never felt like I found an exact part #. I was going to ask JMarks. I like the idea of them, pretty strong, yet still a little squishy.
Right now, I believe we have a set (not them) for my car.
Thanks again. the positive feedback keeps me moving forward. I really wanna get this thing running.