Milo's Booster Seat...

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
ForcedTorque;1343800 said:
Uhhhh GTFO.............Nothing Crisp happens in this thread

That, sir... just motivated me!;)

(Off to photobucket to set up my latest array of mystery, mechanic, and... muff?)

GO MILO!;)

-crisp

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Still waiting on a video of the black car! Have you done anything with it lately? I keep thinking that one day, I am going to come to this thread and see a burnout video with no updates of things done before hand.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Maybe a burn video. The tires on that supra will NEVER EVER EVER move while being powered by a 7m. They'll move just fine when being pushed around, but it will never be cranked. This is the sad realization that I have come up with since I've hoped for this car to run for the last three years and it's never happened. I don't ever see it happening either. There's always one excuse after another..........one car after another, but the supra always get put on the back burner. I know let's build, a truck, or a station wagon, or a four wheeler, or an NA supra, or maybe a couple MKII's..............:kickinthenuts:

kamikazemkiii

Mar 21, 2009
North Carolina
if i saw this about 5hrs ago it would have been great
i just the the gauge thing and its still not finshed but looking good
good job this was a lil harder than i expected
im not able to see my speed any insite on what i did? or didnt do?

Dew511

Apr 1, 2005
Q-boro, NY
starscream5000;1380422 said:
I think I posted in here a year or two ago..... Still not done? :)

Lol... Ive never posted here... just patiently waiting. I thought my build was taking long... n its been almost 2 months. lol

All-Trac

Jan 1, 2009
Arizona
i just read this entire thread and all i can say is amazing. youve got a great build going and i absolutely love milo! you gotta finish though man haha whats keeping you from doing more work on it?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
supra1008;1380413 said:
Wow we're on page 336!

There's only about four pages of actual progress...........the other three hundred and thirty pages is me bitching at him for it not being finished............:evil2:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
All-Trac;1380802 said:
i just read this entire thread and all i can say is amazing. youve got a great build going and i absolutely love milo! you gotta finish though man haha whats keeping you from doing more work on it?

He has no intestinal fortitude............he'd also rather work on a yard rake than work on this supra.............:3d_frown:

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
im really glad i stopped reading at page 216 getting all the way to the end to find out its still not finished would have been really disapoting :(

looks amazing thought :)

All-Trac

Jan 1, 2009
Arizona
suprahero;1380915 said:
He has no intestinal fortitude............he'd also rather work on a yard rake than work on this supra.............:3d_frown:

haha i believe its no testical fortitude :biglaugh: but i dont uderstand that. i have to be doing something to my car at all times! even if im just wiping stuff down and cleaning some more its better then nothing. maybe he should clean his garage!!