Milo's Booster Seat...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
mattsplat72;1263379 said:
I read from page 1 got bored around 56 with 50 posts per page. Man this is a long thread

Let me spoil the ending for you Matt..............there is no fucking ending.........:rant2:

Dave's too busy buying, selling, blowing, cutting and bagging to work on the black car. He makes Little Baby Jesus cry.

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Jay hooked me up with a part... Thanks Jay.

ati.jpg

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I sincerely hope that is a sign of impending progress! I mean the 92 is in the for sale section. What Gives with that. Hoping the proceeds go into the black car. :3d_frown: Just when I'm about to join you in club 92 also. Have you read the last page or so in my build?

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
da89soup;472036 said:
Buckshot its looking good!!! I have been following the build and am very impressed. You seem to be a great guy and you are doing a top notch build that actually moves. Keep up the good work and I think we are all looking forward to seeing the finished project.

I'm hunting for a pilot bearing remover in this thread, but I found the comment rather comical!

mazda04rx8

May 6, 2008
Homosassa, FL
empera;460366 said:
last year it was on memorial day weekend (may) and it was in Fairmount price...not sure if we're gonna stick to the same this year...keep an eye out for the thread. Hit me up on aim if anything.

Hi I realize this is an old post, but do you still make the brake and shift boot covers as well as the armrest?
Thanks
Tony B