military generator turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crypton2006

Jun 26, 2006
Phoenix Az
harley1985;1785436 said:
this is my second 12 month deployment in 3 years. how many have you done there skip? i havent seen my wife in 7 months nor my first born son yet. if you have a problem with the way im fighting for your country, then you take your ass over here and dodge morders for a living. till then if i find a turbo off something thats going to scrap then ill fucking take it. and yes my chief did give me the ok to take it, how the fuck do you think im getting it home? in a conex, that has to be inventoried and signed off by who? my chief. how dare you call me a pathetic thief, its people like you....... this is how you feel about your military? shame on you. funny you mention Americans and tax payers. we pay with our lives and our familys lives..... taxpayers.... congratulations your a tax payer..... what have you done for America.... jerk

Thank u for ur servise! People say things on here they would never say in person.

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I too pay taxes. and I'm damn proud of you for what you do. I'd much rather the idiots taking my taxes keep you here protecting our shores, but we have no say in how they play with our money and your lives.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
Nick M;1782430 said:
You are a pathetic thief, and I don't believe you that the Chief said it was ok to take something that is being turned in. It is turned in for a reason. Sorry about the thread, but this irks me. The other poster is right. All the Americans here have to pay for another one when that could have been reutilized. It wasn't that he said "aquired" it is the fact that the generator is owned by the tax payers.

Out of all the tax dollars YOU paid towards that turbo, Im sure the OP would send you a refund. If he wont, Ill send you the penny that you MIGHT have contributed to that turbo. Is that how it works in the states?? I pay taxes I may as well be allowed to take a tank out for a spin on a friday night if I want to?? Thats sweet I should move to America

harley1985

Aug 17, 2011
killeen tx
lol for all who agree? that would be me. i posted that in dec. of last year. that was almost half way through this deployment and the not so funny part is im still here..... and i still got 2 more months here. in other words i have not had sex in a very long time.... a very long time. maybe that can put into perspective the sacrifices that the military men and women pay to their country. oh ya and i pay taxes too so technically i suppose i did pay a penny or two for that turbo.

IndigoMKII

May 9, 2011
Madison, Virginia
Jayhall;1822539 said:
Out of all the tax dollars YOU paid towards that turbo, Im sure the OP would send you a refund. If he wont, Ill send you the penny that you MIGHT have contributed to that turbo. Is that how it works in the states?? I pay taxes I may as well be allowed to take a tank out for a spin on a friday night if I want to?? Thats sweet I should move to America

Where's my penny?

phatbimmer

Toyota Technician
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago, IL
www.funpedia.org
lol I wouldn't hold no grudge on a military persons taking some turbo off a generator, stolen or not the amount I may have payed through taxes is insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Its not like the banks didn't get away with bigger theft...oh what? lol

I am also not condoning theft but I think we should treat people nicer and make less assumptions but this is the internet :p

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Crypton2006;1785724 said:
Thank u for ur servise! People say things on here they would never say in person.

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk

Sort of like what that jack ass thief said below?

Jayhall;1822539 said:

Obama and Romney would be proud of you. Well done!

Last edited:

steven89

Jul 8, 2006
Houston, TX
Nick M;1849906 said:
Sort of like what that jack ass thief said below?

Obama and Romney would be proud of you. Well done!

Wow Nick.. So harsh, even harsher was your post before the edit...

IndigoMKII;1785444 said:
As far as the screamer pipe, just make it's turned the right way, aka away from everything.

And yeah, what he said. And theres not all that much room for a wastegate/screamer pipe depending on the manifold (atleast not for my 1jz drewgo manifold). I basically need an instant 90* bend right after my WG to keep it from being close to the brake lines. Id assume if you had a manifold that had the wastegate go down instead of up by the charcoal canister, youd be better off with fitment and clearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.