mike, id really like a perma ban - now with NWS, post #93

Status
Not open for further replies.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
Canuckrz;1266359 said:
Go out with a bang more like running your name through the mud. It kinda reminds me of that episode on family guy when the parrot died and peter asked if it died with dignity.

oh but im not dead. i still have a kickass supra, im still making money, and ill still contribute to other supra forums.

Brewster

So it goes.
Apr 15, 2005
Morgantown, WV
lagged;1266354 said:
see my other reply. i readily admitted that old habits are hard to break and i think i would probably give in and keep coming here if i wasnt banned.

so please, BAN ME.

Your willpower is lacking.

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
I slept and dreamt

...that life was joy...

I awoke and saw...

...that life was duty.

I acted, and BEHOLD!

Duty, WAS joy.

-Rabindranath Tagore

Get some perspective. Reminds me of the Junior High girls who start talking suicide and such over "clique-wars" in teeny-bop land... "...she's so mean... I'm gonna SELF-DESTRUCT because I DON'T WANT TO SEE HER anymore..." etc...

Have a good drunk... come back when you have had a good lay, and feel generally better about your own existence.

Remember, it's not about anybody else. You can't change ANYONE, just you.

Good luck with that... looks like many of us are already rooting for you.:icon_bigg

-crisp

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
I can already see it... we need to SAVE THIS THREAD!

...for future generations to enjoy the true spirit of EPIC FAIL.:evil5:::hang::

-crisp

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
oh mike, please don't give it to him!

just to piss him off.

nothing personal kid, we have had our disagreements, for sure, but it's not about that

it's about the way you are handling it.......i think not banning you yould piss you off more!

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
tbcmorris;1266382 said:
someone with more self control than you...and our paths have crossed before

yeah youre right. so ill be sure to be at the next CT meet and see what you have to say then.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
trucker;1266384 said:
oh mike, please don't give it to him!

just to piss him off.

nothing personal kid, we have had our disagreements, for sure, but it's not about that

it's about the way you are handling it.......i think not banning you yould piss you off more!

naw i woudlnt be pissed. i dont think there is really anything that could happen on the internet that could get me truly pissed. there are many more things in REAL life to worry about. this has and always will be for entertainment. got to keep shit in perspective.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
LilMissMkIII;1266386 said:
Lol, the fact you want it so bad makes me think Mike won't do it.

youre probably right. but fuck it lets see what happens.

i dont know if i would have the heart to go fuck up regular threads, i think ive been a good forum member and kept shit on topic, and i do believe that these forums are valuable for people looking for help, but we will see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.