/METALLICA\ ___ Death Magnetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Any Metallica fans should buy it. I hated St. Anger about as much as a Britney Spears album, but this new stuff is good again.

2679223071_765b40d058.jpg

Anyone seeing them on tour this year? I am. :)

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
and listen to more of the excellent stacato playing of Mr. Hammet. No thanks, I already have two cats that sound better than his guitar playing when I pull on thier tails.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
figgie;1128277 said:
and listen to more of the excellent stacato playing of Mr. Hammet. No thanks, I already have two cats that sound better than his guitar playing when I pull on thier tails.

LOL. Allllllllrighty then.

Big Wang Bandit;1128284 said:
Metallica is for 30 year old balding harly riders

How did I not see these sort of reactions coming... lol.

pnutcar

1jz Asshole :)
Jan 25, 2006
St. Louis, MO
figgie;1128483 said:
[/URL]

Pirate linking?

You know how much trouble you can get this website for that?

No clue. Just passing it along because I dl'd it for free on my local board. You can enlighten me though.

pnutcar

1jz Asshole :)
Jan 25, 2006
St. Louis, MO
figgie;1128541 said:
Has nothing to do with downloading. Has everything to do with exposing this site to stupid lawsuits on a link that you posted.

If you own SM or one of the owners asks me to remove it, I will, no harm done. If not, get bent.

zambini

Jan 16, 2008
Detroit, MI
dayumm!!! the suspense between page 1 and 2 was invigorating! haha that sucks man... consider yourself 'enlightened.'

anyway, what i have heard from the new album is pretty good. that single theyre overplaying right now is pretty terrible tho... the 'tappy' guitar parts are SOO off tempo lol. hammet must be rusty from banging out palm-muted open C's throughout the entire st.anger album.

HOWEVER.. i am a metallica nut, and i consider their first 4 albums the greatest driving music that i own. the riffage in other songs on this new album is pretty bitchin'. they even covered 'remember tomorrow,' an old iron maiden song from the first iron maiden album, before bruce dickenson was their lead singer. this is badass, because dickenson ruined the band IMHHHHHO (no flaming plz)

havent actually purchased the album yet, but fellow metallica fans that ive talked to have urged me to go ahead and buy it, which i probably will.

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
Abi_one;1128474 said:
Well for one i love there music, My girl bought me tickets to there concert in dec. plus i get two free deathmagnetic cd's

A buddy and me are going to their Houston show in November. Our cd's should be here in a couple of days. Saw them at Ozzfest a couple of weeks ago. Been a fan since 1985!

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
severe.jpg

suprarx7nut, feel free to restart your thread.

This one had to got to go to the WOS based pnutcar's spectacular act of self immolation...

It's in the rules folks. When people point out to you that you're breaking them, getting your ass up on your shoulders isn't usually the best move.

Status
Not open for further replies.