Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Bah Humbug
scrooge.gif

SURUKO

making the supra better..
Jan 8, 2007
The tropical island....
Merry christmas to all hope this new year will give everyone a lot of good things and most importantly good health.

Maybe this new year will see a couple of supra more on the street and couple of new projects and ideas still remembering those good people we lost in this 2009 guessing what IJ is gonna mod now and welcoming the newbies as usual. As a family keeping alive the supra dream past the hard times of owning a supra.

To the torqueless and bhg's groups out there keep your dreams alive and live on to them and u will see that they will come true.

For me i know it will be a new turn in this new year thanks to my supra GOOD friends my project will come alive again.

So Merry Christmas everyone,

Luis aka SURUKO

from the island :icon_bigg

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
upgradedsupra;1476894 said:

Duane that is just wrong.

So its Christmas eve, all is quiet throughout the house. Santa lands his sleigh and down the chimney he goes. Well theres little Joey and he say's in his little boy voice" Oh Santa please stay, please stay." Santa replies "Ho, Ho Ho got to go, presents to deliver" and up the chimney he goes. He lands on Emily's house and down the chimney he goes, well there is Emily and she says in her little girl voice, "Oh Santa please stay, please stay." Santa relpies "Ho, Ho, ho got to go, presents to deliver'' and up the chimney he goes. He lands his sleigh on Mrs, Jones roof, and down the chimney he goes. Well there is is Mrs. Jones in her little nighty and she says in her sexy voice, "Oh Santa please stay, please stay." Santa says, "Ho, Ho, Ho gotta stay, cause I can't get up the chimney with my dick this way." :naughty: