menarebetterthanwomen.com

eman2289

Noob..but not incompetent
Feb 23, 2007
Jersey
I will bet any amount of money that that guy has never gotten laid.

Edit: The end... bbbwwwahahahahahaha!

eman2289

Noob..but not incompetent
Feb 23, 2007
Jersey
Hes not serious? He has a book, a website, and is on Dr. Phil. He seems pretty serious to me. And he has multiple good points, especially the "hating women" point.

SupraN/Asty

N/A-Built T(slowly)
Feb 6, 2007
Greensboro
"While a man is out changing nuts and bolts and doing all manner of screwing on the side of the road"
"I haven’t looked that up, but I heard it from a man so it’s probably true"

I think this dude is a homosexual. His name is DICK MASTERSON. look at his website, and everything revolves around his first name. Those are quotes from his website, screwing on the side of the road?????? WTF

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
DreamerTheresa;984136 said:
Women just spend men's money?

Well, GODDAMN! I better quit my job tomorrow and start having babies, then! THANK you SunGlassesAtNight for showing me the way to being a better woman!

yes they do, havent you listened to anything he has said??....

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
x10secondzx2;984451 said:
That was the meanest thing I think anyone could say to a woman. If you hit the treadmill maybe you would be at the front of the line. Wow. The look on her face was horrible. That guy needs to be shot.

i didnt even finish watching that crap Lol

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
Okay... maybe this is horrible of me, but I laughed so freaking hard.. They say if you lie to yourself enough, you start to rationalize the memories as reality.. I honestly couldnt stop laughing.. I guess maybe its because this dude is trying to take some of Lykis' teachings and make it even more extreme.. He's a a coattail rider and is trying to make it more extreme to get his "15 minutes of fame".. I honestly think thats more pathetic then any one comment he made to make women seem pathetic..

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
I giggled more than a bit when the woman said she would be at the back of the line... which means she's still IN THE DAMN LINE!

Sweetheart, if you're not quick enough on the draw to get in a debate with this guy, just be quiet, you're making your entire sex look dumb by association. There are plenty of women that can smack talk him, leave them to it.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
GrimJack;984991 said:
I giggled more than a bit when the woman said she would be at the back of the line... which means she's still IN THE DAMN LINE!

Sweetheart, if you're not quick enough on the draw to get in a debate with this guy, just be quiet, you're making your entire sex look dumb by association. There are plenty of women that can smack talk him, leave them to it.

Thats what I was laughing about, I cant believe sunglassesatnightman didnt catch on that.