Member Alert!

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
well going off the knowledge that not alot of people know what a mk3 supra ( turbo at that) is capable of......

stock suspension, stock "looking" exhaust.....stock wheels....thats sleeper style.

Just like some guys have friggen vette's with superchargers or Twin Turbos and they look stock...thats sleeper style as well.....until they WOT :aigo:

-Jonathan

L

lanky189

... i can't see a corvette being considered sleeper no matter the amount of "stock" look

sleeper is an unassuming car, like a tercel, or wagon, or cressida. A sports car cannot qualify...im sorry.

Cz.

CAR > FAMILY
Mar 31, 2005
Seattle, WA
I believe a sleeper is a car that doesn't look fast but is. A supra looks fast, the one in that picture is just dirty.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Definition of Sleeper: Car that pretty much considered a POS or a complete economy car, taken and made into a beast that will kill almost nething on the road. Example: a ford pinto, with a 327 in it. thats a sleeper.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
D34DC311 said:
Definition of Sleeper: Car that pretty much considered a POS or a complete economy car, taken and made into a beast that will kill almost nething on the road. Example: a ford pinto, with a 327 in it. thats a sleeper.

Edit: Or a turbo Tercel

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
Sleeper = 12 sec. turbo dodge minivan :evil2:
http://www.turbovan.net/van.html
bryburn2.jpg