Megan EZ Street Coilovers

connor.stephens

Nov 17, 2010
Clackamas, OR
Looking for a good reputable website to order my Megan EZ streets from and was just wondering where others purchased theirs from.
I already checked Megan Racing's website and they have them for $799.99 but I have seen them on other sites for $699.99 just wondering what you guys would recommend.
Thanks!

89niner

Jul 3, 2011
warshingtonia
Ebay.com, heard a lot of mixed reviews on megans. Some say no issues and have lasted for 2 years with hard driving, some say they only last 2 months. Me personally I would save up an extra 300 to 400 bucks and buy tein coilovers, your car will love you.

connor.stephens

Nov 17, 2010
Clackamas, OR
I have looked at Tein and Stance but the price just is not justifiable for me. I am on the stock struts now so anything is going to be better then those. My Supra is my daily driver and I don't take it to the track or participate in autoX.

Supra_Saiyan

Jun 5, 2012
Colorado
I bought mines from ebay for $680 with free shipping. Here are some pics of the coilovers and the installation

Attachments

• megan ez swap.jpg
    megan ez swap.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 26

connor.stephens

Nov 17, 2010
Clackamas, OR
Nice! thanks for the pick man. Thanks for the websites too. I'm going to be ordering mine here soon so I will defiantly post some pics up when they're installed.