Meeting a Fellow Supramania User.. randomly :)

Burntz

Sold the Supra
Apr 20, 2007
Nebraska
Finally got the job at autozone, and had to drive up to omaha for a "foundations class" before we can start. After paperwork we decide me and this other guy will ride up with a commercial driver that was hired.

We started talkin bout cars on the way up, I meantioned having my 86.5 supra, and he was like "yea i just got rid of my 87 turbo targa". Immediately I was like woah wait, was it white? He said yea. I asked "and your from the southwest side of town, and are on supramania?" and He's like yea howd you know.. and i just laughed, it happens to be "futeki_supra" here on the forums.

He was sellin his car, ended up tradin it for a sr20det 240sx. He had it for sale here on the forums, and I had messaged him to see what $$ he was lookin to get.

I thought it was pretty crazy. Now here in a week or so we might take my supra over to his place and start tearin it down. :biglaugh:

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Owned mine for many many years before becoming active on the forums, was talking to a fellow Aussie owner here on SM and it turns out he lives 5 minutes from me!

Mk3's are quite rare in Australia and even more so on my side of town.

Burntz

Sold the Supra
Apr 20, 2007
Nebraska
Haha yea i hear ya IJ. This guy is on the other side of town, but its no prob towing my supra w/ my bronco :D. Plus i might help him a bit w/ his 240. Always fun workin on new cars. This is the only other supra I know of in lincoln that gets drivin, besides some shitty brown mk2. Now I work with him lol.

Cryo dont be jealous :D

buldozr

Jan 9, 2007
North Texas
Autozone you say, dont take a tip! They will fire you so fast(actually it took several weeks). Lesson learned, dont take tips!(wait till no one is looking... I didnt tell you that)

Burntz

Sold the Supra
Apr 20, 2007
Nebraska
Haha, the big trainer/manager guy who taught our foundations class, just said never ask for tips, refuse once, then if they still offer it, make sure no-one is looking :D

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
Alex (Got_Boost?) Offered to help me out with my car when I was rebuilding, turned out he lived 5 mins away, then when he came over he invited some other kid on here I didnt know or anything I was like WTf? haha Turned out well though, were all good buddies now (the other guy was Steven89)

Neither of them had supras at the time, Alex got his Celica and Steven got his GTE Supra soon after. I still like to feel like their mentor :)

haha jk.

Burntz

Sold the Supra
Apr 20, 2007
Nebraska
haha thats crazy. cambells you can always drive over n help too lol. ur just a bit more away then he is. hopefully we can get my headgasket all squared away, maybe a mhg, maybe just a fel pro. then we're def workin on gettin gte electronics n turbo. then he can have his 240 and ill have the soopraa

CampbellsChunkySoupra

best be eating your soup!
Jan 28, 2007
Norwalk, IA
www.dragsource.net
well. ill drive over and lend a hand if ull pay for part of my gas ;)

lol. yeah. anyways, tell matt that i might be picking up a REAL JDM s13 silvia rhd car here in des moines. and then let me know how he reacts to that! wait, tell him that its $1500 and its a legit deal. then get back to me. lol

-Tyler