Meet in TN

tea_mkIII

Aug 3, 2006
Claudville, VA
hey guys...i cant make it to nashville this weekend or whenever yall are going to do it...i live on the nc/va stateline and im down for just about anything....were trying to put a meet together down here in nc. but maybe we should have like a HUGE southern meet, get up with reign and hit flordia up:D

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
hooters is good for us. boost doesnt get off work till about 5 on saturday, but if everyone isnt meeting up till around 4 at the mall, then thats perfect timing to head back to the house and hang out for a while and all that good stuffs. we are really excited!!! well, we still need to make a set decision as to what is gonna happen. i know there is a chance of rain, and i don't want everyone to go and buy stuff for a bbq and then have it not happen. so we either need to decide bbq rain or shine, or hooters......either way, it's all good here. we would def love to have everyone over at our house, and have it be a nice chill relaxing atmosphere, maybe we can go to hooters, and then if the weather isnt too bad, we could come back to the house and hang out, and those that can either stay the night, or live close, we could have a few beers and what not. well, lets keep this thing going.......we can't wait to meet everyone!!!!!! let's compile a list of ppl!

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
A List sounds great.
1. xxxotiknightz- hooters(cuz i've never been)

p.s.- is there a good performance shop in nashville where I can get some silicone couplers for my intercooler pipe?

Last edited:

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
well, as long as everyone is cool with it, we can meet up at the mall, go to the hooters downtown, and then come back to our house. as far as a shop goes, i'll have to look into that for ya.

tn meet
1.xxxotiknightz
2.b005t3d and momma boost

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Everyone should bring their cameras and/ or videorecorders. That way if anything cool happens we can upload it onto SM...............Cleaned my car up today and will be heading out friday sometime. We will definately be there..........lol

Nashville or Bust
It killed me to write that in Tenn. Orange, but I did it this one time.........lol

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
okay okay, we need to get the ball rolling on all the info for this thing. we are gonna meet at the mall...then go to hooters....then come back to our house right? is this what we have all come to agree on? and nobody but us and xxxotik added to the list...what's up with that? well, lets decide here ppl!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Vonda and I will be there. We don't know how long we can stay because we've got to pick our girls up Saturday night. I wish the meet had been scheduled a little earlier so that we could stay longer, but it is what it is. We can't stay over saturday cause my wife teaches sunday school class. We'll stay as long as we can.................lol

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
don't forget that we have two supras here that anyone who is willing can come pull whatever parts you want for like the cheapest price EVER!!! seriously, like we are cutting all our prices in half! well, after this weekend we won't have the supras ANYMORE!! alrighty....so is it just gonna be us, suprahero and wifey, and xxotik and wifey?

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
Sorry I missed it, a mix of storm and car issues kept me from getting there. I'll be in Nashville later this week though, we'll try to get in contact with you guys later. I gotta head back to PA next sunday

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Just made it back home. It took us two hours and fourty five minutes to get back with it storming. Pretty uneventful trip both directions. No races, no tickets, and no BHG's.........................:biglaugh:

We got to meet Brandon, Jessica, and the very beautiful Lillian. We also got to meet Josh, Taylor, and Mark. We also met Josh's mom and sister. They are all very cool people. We had a good time telling stories and had a great dinner at a restraunt there in Nashville.

I don't know what happened to the other people that was going to make it, but I was very dissappointed in the turn out. At least the really cool people made it and made the trip worth while.................lol

No lol doesn't mean laugh out loud when I post it, it means lots of love...........;)

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
It was really nice to see everyone yesterday. Dinner was great! Jay and Vonda, you guys are really great people. I hope you enjoyed your time in Nashville even though the weather was crappy! And being able to see Josh get out and about, and hang out with everyone, that was really nice. I hope your trip home was okay guys. Maybe next time will be a lot better. We weren't too happy with the outcome either, but hey what can you do?! I thought the planning was way enough in advance, but I guess weather permitting kind of interrupted things! Well, until next time....!

Jessica Brandon and Lillian..........lol(lots of love)!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
We made it home pretty quick. It rained the whole way home though which made it a little more difficult. Your story about your car had me watching them 18 wheelers with both eyes. I didn't stay beside them long. I passed them in a hurry.
I was proud of my car for making it up there and back with no problems at all. I can't believe I drove 367 miles and didn't get in one race. Well actually I spanked an integra up to 115mph. but I didn't count that as a race. They gave up rather quickly. It was more like taking turns passing each other............lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Oct. 14 were going to have a meet in Louisville KY. and have a dyno day. You can have it dynod for 60.00 I think. My wife and I are driving up from Bama so it shouldn't be that far for you.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
murkat said:
who has the black mkIII of briley, across from Vought?

Briley parkway?
How goes it murkat, haven't seen you on the forums in a while.
We should have another meet before the summer is over.