Meanest Mom in the world selling son's Supra!!!!

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Probably for the best..
A 17yr old around here stole his parents prelude last year, was going 70 in 35 zone, somehow swerved to miss a car, turned down my alley and drove INTO the living room of the house next to mine. There is a 1foot concrete curb in front of the house(like 1ft away from the house). Somehow he backed the car out of the house over the curb and drove down the alley and his car died right in front of my house..The oilpan had been ripped off so there was no oil...Probably along the lines of what wouldve happened if that kid drove his supra again..

You guys' Honda comments are killing me inside :cry: :sarcasm:

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Rare blue interior - hahahahaha

But... GO MOM! We need more parents to step in and take charge of their children like this.

And to the kid... I have to agree with another post made in this thread. If you don't like it move out and stand on your own. Then - and only then - can you make your own rules - wait... even then you can't make your own rules... you still have to follow rules (lic, ins, tags, etc). I guess you're screwed dude!

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
^We'll yea, but the rules. I sometimes kinda step over the line with my dad and he really threatens that the keys will fly away :) Once, after an argument, I even cried, cause the car's half of my life and blahblahblah (then I apologized ;) and everything was nice again)

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
It's pretty simple. I agree with the majority, he stole the car, period. If his mom had reported the car stolen and he had been stopped it would have been terrible as well. He would have been removed from the car at gunpoint, cuffed, criminal record, license suspended, fine, possible juvenile detention + additional charges for driving a non insured car without the proper paperwork. :3d_frown:

But!

I can't say that even if I was in that moron's place and my mom took the car away from me, a SUPRA, one of my dreams cars that I had finally attained, I would be very upset. Even though it was my fault, especially being seventeen.

I wonder if he is registered here on supramania :sarcasm:

If you are registered here, then I feel your pain, but you deserve it. Idiot.

spipedong

Level 2 Rythym Rogue
Apr 2, 2005
Eugene, OR
Now that I think about it she shoulda had the car painted pink or something and given him the punishment of paying to paint it back or driving it as is.

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
spipedong;920633 said:
Now that I think about it she shoulda had the car painted pink or something and given him the punishment of paying to paint it back or driving it as is.

Now if the Supe would be pink, I'd take off the top and ride it allllll day long! That's no punishment!

gsmokez

Feb 18, 2007
Brampton, Ontario
How come $3500 doesn't seem reasonable? I think its actually a bit low but I live in Canada and everythings expensive here so maybe thats why.

Last edited: