me vs turbo mx-6

Status
Not open for further replies.

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
this kid dont learn. i was rollin home from a night of chillin with some car peeps. i got up on the on ramp for the highway and see headlights coming up behind me fast. hearing a bov i figured it was a honda since im the only built supra in williamsport. we get onto the highway and its an older body style mx-6 with some highschool kid driving. he dropped gear and i let him so i could hear it. sounded like an airplane. musta been pushing like 20+psi. so he slowed up again and matced me at 60 or so. i dropped to third and waited for him to go. he gets a car length in front of me and i take off. no contest. i caught him and pulled like 4 lengths on him from 60-110 then let off. so im driving home last night and the same mo fo comes up on me in the middle of town in a 25 zone. so far up my ass i couldnt see his headlights. reving up when he could. i guess some idiots lose brain cells when they get owned like a bitch. i f-ing hate ricers.

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
yo, this guy stayed up my ass unti i turned into my driveway. i live right on a major street so now, ive got little ricer bitches flyin by my house and rev up and shit at all hours of the day and night. looks like imma hafta kill them all. :icon_evil

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
what are your mods man?

you'd think they would do a lil faster with so much boost.

theres a kid in my town with an mx-3 with a swapped out engine and a new turbo set up on it apparently pushing like 15psi , he put a duck call on his blow off valve. the kid is retarded but the car is really nice. i've just never had a chance to see what it can do.

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
americanjebus said:
what are your mods man?

you'd think they would do a lil faster with so much boost.

theres a kid in my town with an mx-3 with a swapped out engine and a new turbo set up on it apparently pushing like 15psi , he put a duck call on his blow off valve. the kid is retarded but the car is really nice. i've just never had a chance to see what it can do.
i know they use like a 2.5 lt 6 cyl. but ill still say they are slow as a bitch.
anyways, my mods include but not limited too:
balanced bottom end
ported/polished head
upgraded ct26
550cc inj.
lex afm
stage 3 clutch
trd lsd
blitz boost controllr set at 14psi
electric fan swap
greddy emanage
400 pound weight loss
3 inch custom exhaust from the dp integrated elbow to the muffler
custom upper and lower ic piping
greddy dome filter
i cant rememebr anything else. im sure theres nothing else to make it go fast so it really doesnt matter. but my point is, if you want to be a ricer, fine, just dont infect the rest of society with it. im sure he feels all good that he can beat up on some civics. im happy for him. just pisses me off for him to be riding by my house actin a fool like he does and causing trouble on the roads the same way.

doom26464

Research...research
Mar 31, 2005
Saskatoon SK, Canada
www.cardomain.com
b005t3d said:
i know they use like a 2.5 lt 6 cyl. but ill still say they are slow as a bitch.
anyways, my mods include but not limited too:
balanced bottom end
ported/polished head
upgraded ct26
550cc inj.
lex afm
stage 3 clutch
trd lsd
blitz boost controllr set at 14psi
electric fan swap
greddy emanage
400 pound weight loss
3 inch custom exhaust from the dp integrated elbow to the muffler
custom upper and lower ic piping
greddy dome filter
i cant rememebr anything else. im sure theres nothing else to make it go fast so it really doesnt matter. but my point is, if you want to be a ricer, fine, just dont infect the rest of society with it. im sure he feels all good that he can beat up on some civics. im happy for him. just pisses me off for him to be riding by my house actin a fool like he does and causing trouble on the roads the same way.

wrong-o If its mx-6 GT it uses a 2.2L 4 cylender 12 valve SOHC turbo engine rated at 150hp and 190 torque.

bootleg

Jun 22, 2005
ri
dont sleep on the probes. i know of a probe that would smoke alot of cars so dont say they are slow

L

lanky189

you can hear how much boost a car is running?

wow...you must have some kinda crazy sensitive hearing.

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
lanky189 said:
you can hear how much boost a car is running?

wow...you must have some kinda crazy sensitive hearing.
nah, i was guessing butt it sounded like a f-ing airplane taking off. sounded loud and it did actually sound pretty good. but it might also be because it was mixed with the sound of a slow ass car getting his ass handed to him. wich always sounds good.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
you can always make that it SOUND fast and deep. and about the fast probe. were talking about normal probes. ANY car can be made to kick anyones ass, i could turn my old 84 subaru into a 9 sec car if i really wanted to spend the money.

but yea probes suck and look gay. (near stock)

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
GrimJack said:
Probes have a nice storage area in the hatch - big enough for a couple decent sized corpses, unlike our tiny little compartment in the Supra.
the body kitted ones dont even look good i dont think. thats my opinion but i havent seen a probe in my life worth mentioning. or remembering for that matter. ive also never seen one show me the tail lights, thus, leading me to the opinion that they are slow ass bitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.