me and my brothers work

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
i lost interest as soon as the whole god things started happening.....sorry!

i believe in a creator be it god or something else....but that is all.

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
webbs7mgte;1155735 said:
peep me and my brothers work in this video some may call it dumb but to most its art... more cans of paint thatn you can imagine...like the nice little touches on how one item can be edited ot amke 4 different scense

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1137883230/bctid1509297822

Great work man! I loved the video and the message was clear and good, im not a holy person but from time to time i sit and listen. Good stuff man!

webbs7mgte

Jun 2, 2008
wisconsin
thanks im not a huge religious person but i do belive in the whole afterlife thing and one creator but i only had to do with the graffitti it self. I hope to get people seeing that not all graffitti is vandalism and there is good in us artists minds. I hope all of it has made you guys happy. And be ready for some possible 2jspark plug cover to be done on my new motor :naughty:

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
I'm not religious at all, but that was fucking incredible. Nice work! Very well laid out, too. I wish I was that savvy with a paint can!

webbs7mgte

Jun 2, 2008
wisconsin
thanks a lot everyone it took us about 20 hrs worth of painting and well i bet you guys can imagine the ammount of paint at about 3.50 a can (are discounted price as we buy these thigns in bulk for projects) and about .25 cents a car and i bought about 20-30 diff caps for that project. and well last time i ocunted the paint cans it was about 20-35 paint cans empty and lots on the way to bing empty....i hope you all are very liking soon to be i will be doing a mural in my basement dedicated to supras and other objects. and shaeff don't pick up the hobby very expensive and many people look down upon it. also i might be working on a spark plug cover for ym 2j so you guys can see more work if anyone wants anything drawn up let me know

Highnitro

Boostin' 4 life
Jun 18, 2007
Vancouver, WA
wow, normally i would have closed the window and forgot about it because of the religious message. but that work you did was incredible. you did a great job and should be rather proud of yourself and your brother.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
webbs7mgte;1156323 said:
and shaeff don't pick up the hobby very expensive and many people look down upon it. also i might be working on a spark plug cover for ym 2j so you guys can see more work if anyone wants anything drawn up let me know

If I gave up on everything that others around me looked down upon, I'd be a very boring, very sad, very lonely little boy...

So long as you're not defacing public property, have at it man! That's an awesome hobby!

Isphius

Supra-less :(
May 30, 2006
long branch
I have always loved grafitti. If i had a place to paint up i would love to get into it. I want a grafitti artist to paint up my van with a bunch of cool stuff :) amazing work!

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Another vote, for not religious at all, and normally can't stand religious "messages" but that was very impressive and respectable work.

Plus the Forest Whitaker-ish dude speaking sort of drew me in, lol.

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
The narrator had an excellent charisma and presented the story very well... I think that in itself made the video well worth not watching on mute, dispite any opinions against the content.

The art is simply amazing. The detail and the seamless progression of the story by painting over the existing work was excellent.