MDCmotorsports

Disco Stu

Unaturally Aspirated
Apr 6, 2005
Forth Worth
no way, it does taste good! It's not like sour patch kids sour, more like how a green apple is sour compared to a red one. The cherry and the ice cream is awesome. If you don't believe me I will fight you! I need more scotch...

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
LOL, ok thats 2 votes, so ill take ur word for it.
Ne1 ever had chocolate gravy on their biscuts in the morning?

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
MDC said he had a fever of like... 115....... we should all pray for him..... he wouldnt even come help me out with the Supra.... like 5 mins from his place...... what an ass, eh?

As far as chocolate gravy goes.... Sounds like something that would go good on waffles.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
MDC said he had a fever of like... 115....... we should all pray for him..... he wouldnt even come help me out with the Supra.... like 5 mins from his place...... what an ass, eh?

As far as chocolate gravy goes.... Sounds like something that would go good on waffles.

ouch 115? damn

and waffles hmm i got to try that.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
aye mate said:
Lets not start that agian Loki! Waffle>pancraps

CtSupra said:
dammit, Loki! didn't we already have a thread about this. Waffles won, get over it!

p84620_1.jpg

Kthnxbye

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
I just said 115, I know that wasn't the actual temp...... just the number that came into my head. maybe it was 99.6? Who knows.

The thing that makes waffles better is that you can put something on it, such as jelly, and pick it up and eat it. The Waffling keeps it from coming off and a good time is had by all..... try that with your silly pancakes.