McGangBang from McDonald's?

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I'm torn here. On one hand I want to say that kind of defeatist attitude doesn't help, and on the other, there's that stereotype about girls with self esteem issues. If that's your goal, you never know - you might be closer than you think!

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
The Mcgangbang sounds delicious. Naturally though i had to take things to another level. Today i went to the BK lounge, and got a plain tendercrisp meal, and a double bacon cheeseburger. I took the chicken out of the bun and put it between the beef patties just like a mcgangbang. It was fucking orgasmic. however the meal did run me $11.42...the mcgangbang sounds more economical at $2, however if your willin to shell out 12 bucks at a fast food joint i reccomend my route.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I think the point of it is to be cheap but good. The person who invented this was most likely either an employee or person pecking from the dollar menu, and not a person who would ever pay $12 for a burger.

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
drunk_medic;1200728 said:
I think the point of it is to be cheap but good. The person who invented this was most likely either an employee or person pecking from the dollar menu, and not a person who would ever pay $12 for a burger.

12 bucks because i made it a combo. And like i said i wanted to take it to the next level. A honda civic is cheap but good. Doesnt mean we won't spring for a supra.

and no supra 28 i wasnt serious..thanks for your concern tho.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
2 chicken sandwiches and put a cheeseburger in the middle..

The McDM!

Just kidding - I'm dreaming.

I had a McGB tonight and it wasn't too bad.

McGB01.jpg

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
how can you people willingly eat the crap i'm pretty much forced to on the road? lol

i swear one more subway, mcd's, wendys, bk or arby's meal, i'm gonna shit one of their signs!

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
SuprA70;1201136 said:
Lately I've been getting a Big Mac meal and substituting the fries with 20pc. nuggets and another Big Mac on the side.

I think I might have to get two McGangBangs just to feel full :evil2:

substitute fries for 20pc nuggets? wtf?

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
cuz the double cheeseburger comes with two slices of "cheese" and the McDouble comes with one. So you end up paying $.19 more for another slice of "cheese." Supposedly it's because a lot of people order the double cheeseburger with one slice of "cheese" so they did that alternative. Kinda dumb if you ask me.