moderately expressed extravert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed thinking personality
distinctively expressed judging personality

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
I took this test years ago and came back as INTP, yea i have been known to go sit out on a park bench on my lunch completely alone and just observe everything around me.

i love that link you put up about intp's at the end it killed me to see
"Fictional INTPs

Tom and Fiona (Four Weddings and a Funeral)
Dr. Susan Lewis (ER)
Filburt (Rocko's Modern Life) "

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
One other thing that I noticed about university engineers: they have almost zero real world application skills. Theyll design something on paper, throw it in cad, produce it.. then realize .. oh shit, theres no room to INSTALL IT BECAUSE THE REST OF THE PROJECT HAS NO MORE ROOM! UGH. When I worked at the race shop, that was the biggest pain in the ass with the Prototype cars chassis... while it was a great design, it was a fucking bitch to work on. They obviously werent even considering about the real world application.

Which is why I believe experience and mechanical know-how is better than being good at math. But, my college doesnt agree, so Im not a ME anymo.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
speed dodici said:
One other thing that I noticed about university engineers: they have almost zero real world application skills. Theyll design something on paper, throw it in cad, produce it.. then realize .. oh shit, theres no room to INSTALL IT BECAUSE THE REST OF THE PROJECT HAS NO MORE ROOM! UGH.

amen! :icon_bigg

Junior

Jul 2, 2006
Ontario, Canada
Silvermk2 said:
Mechanical. I think pretty much most car guys that are engineers are mechanical.

mechanical or electrical I think. I notice alot of power engineers are into classic cars. Guess that kinda makes sense.