may possibly beable to buy 4 supras for cheap

Needboost

Mar 2, 2009
danville, virginia
theres a guy that works at a shop and he has 4 mk3 supras. i believe 3 are turboed and one n/a they have all been wrecked two hit on passenger rear but motor and interior in good shape. one has been hit in front could be fixed i think but one had been on fire which was heavily moded. has wilwood brakes rsw wheels a 3.5 or 4 inch exhaust and a pretty big turbo not sure on the conditin since it was in a fire. the 3 other cars are in pretty good shape going to see if i can get the engines running. he said i could take all 4 for 2500 but going to try and get them for 2000. what do yall think i should do?

xzeror

Oct 18, 2009
Miramar, FL
if they have engine and tranny, you can easily part out and get more :eek:. Or you can just hold on to the good parts for yourself for a steal. Try for 2,000 would be an awesome deal.

Chambers

Now you know
Sep 9, 2007
Baltimore County, Maryland
IJ.;1688649 said:
Consider the logistics carefully BEFORE dropping the coin on this "plan"....

Yea, this is very important.

Recently I traded a decent Ranger for the 89 and 90 in my sig, and both have there problems, I just got the 90 running today and if I didn't have a place for them I would be up shits creek with no boat... and thats only two, you could be dealing with four.

Good luck!

Needboost

Mar 2, 2009
danville, virginia
Koenigturbo;1688648 said:
I'd say its a "go" I'm ready to buy parts from ya, I'm looking for grey interior plastic parts

two of yhem are grey interior

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Chambers;1688652 said:
Yea, this is very important.

Recently I traded a decent Ranger for the 89 and 90 in my sig, and both have there problems, I just got the 90 running today and if I didn't have a place for them I would be up shits creek with no boat... and thats only two, you could be dealing with four.

Good luck!

yea i kno i told the guy i would probly get them. then i was like damn where the hell am i gonna keep 4 cars.lol

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

anyone live in virginia that may be interested in one of these cars i can give yall directions

Blackdawg

Taco Soup..my rides
Oct 12, 2010
Wyoming
I say go for it, its not like your going to try and get all 4 to run again or anything. You'll defiantly beable to part them out for way more the 2k

northdakotakid

Feb 17, 2009
North Dakota
If you have a place for them go for it! I had the same experience but with three supras. I got three supras, 1 turbo and 2 na. All 5 speeds. The guy I got them from just bought a lamborghini diablo and had no use for the supras. G
ave them to me for 1000 bucks. I'm driving one, the old man is driving thee other and the third is for parts.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
If you have the space, the means, and the time, I'd say go for it. If you're lacking in any of those departments, I'd pass. Having 4 cars and nowhere to put them is a nightmare...

Needboost

Mar 2, 2009
danville, virginia
yea i live in the city so i will have a hard time trying to store 4 extra cars. and im sure none of my family would want them to be sitting on there land. im sure i could make a lot of cash but no place to store them. id like those wilwood brake kit has rsw wheels to. the cars are located in danville virginia if anyone is interested i could meet up with yall and show yall where they are at.

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

OneJArpus;1688686 said:
Damn, if i had the space i'd buy all 4... Then 3 days later have the biggest part out thread ever.. LOL

haha yea i kno hard enought parting out one car. maybe make a few grand