May 2010 Meet

brs86supra

Nov 5, 2006
suffolk,va.
wutsup guys, long time no see. i grad. Basic training tomorrow and then go to tech school and should be back home for atleast a week like the 2nd week of march so we should chill if everyone has some time. but im trying to get stationed at langley so if i do i will def be at the meet

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
Awesome man, hope you get stationed at Langley, youll be minutes from my house bro !!!

Just met another local you guys, he's here in hampton with a 1j swap. (yawn) lol goes by the screen name Gennro. Shoot him a hello.

Thats +1 for the meet jordan...

brs86supra

Nov 5, 2006
suffolk,va.
well guys looks like i wont be coming to the meet. cause i am getting stationed in Tuscon, AZ. but hope everything goes well with the meet and everything

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Yes, May 22 is a Saturday. Im gonna post specifics soon, just waiting to tie some knots w/ some people. Theres cheap hotels around here the location is Greenbrier area of Chesapeake, VA. Alot of hotels, resturants and stuff so you could probly leave fri. We plan on starting the event at 2pm.

yota8791

Jan 20, 2009
virginia
applesauce;1503525 said:
Yes, May 22 is a Saturday. Im gonna post specifics soon, just waiting to tie some knots w/ some people. Theres cheap hotels around here the location is Greenbrier area of Chesapeake, VA. Alot of hotels, resturants and stuff so you could probly leave fri. We plan on starting the event at 2pm.

do you have a location yet? id like to come its just a long trip from blacksburg va, i would need specifics. hopefully the car will be finished and tuned by then.

fohead

Oct 6, 2009
Louisville Ky
come on guy im driving from ky i want to see as many people there as possible. i would like to get a lil bit of advice on some things. more the merrier. but i understand the circumstances, i hope to see u there

yota8791

Jan 20, 2009
virginia
fohead;1503943 said:
come on guy im driving from ky i want to see as many people there as possible. i would like to get a lil bit of advice on some things. more the merrier. but i understand the circumstances, i hope to see u there

oh no worries as long as the car is done ill be there, probably gonna make a mini vacation out of it lol, take a few days off work, im just wanting to know where so we could go ahead and check into some local hotels.

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
yota8791;1503622 said:
do you have a location yet? id like to come its just a long trip from blacksburg va, i would need specifics. hopefully the car will be finished and tuned by then.

Understood....Apple and a couple others are working on specifics. From what I've been told, it's going to be in the Chesapeake Greenbrier area at the Toyota Dealership there.

fohead;1503943 said:

Bring those other KY/OH heads as well! :bigthumb:

jamesmwalker79;1504097 said:
im new to this but are there any meets on the west coast. Im in southern oregon.

Sure there are....here's one in your region: PACNW Supra Meet