Matt's 7mgte 89 MA70

keep_itsimple

urdmis
Jan 10, 2008
austraila
hi everyone,
to start off my name is matt and i live melbourne australia.
i brought my supra 18 months ago and it was dead stock and not the best looking thing getting around but with time and money will someday be my elite supra and good enough to post in that thread.

the reason i brought the mk3 because in melbourne there are very limited amount getting around, i see one maybe every 3 or 6 months and i didnt want to get something that everyone has, i didnt want to drive done the street and see the exact same car as mine. this is why i adore the mk3 and why this car is my pride and joy, so if u comment the build thread please be gentle on the looks cause i know how the paint is, and will be soon fixed with the kit i have brought.

so when i first got the car i thought the first thing i did was a custom 3" cat back mandrel bend exaust, and since this was the first time owning a import i thought the car was incredable quick.

after that the dump back got done with a high flow cat and also the chromoly flywheel and 5 puck clutch that set me back around $1800aud but i love this clutch and loves a good kick.

then what happens with must 7mgte's a blew a head gasket, so after saving a bit of money and buying alot of parts and finding out when the head was taken off it was shagged i poured alot into it while i was doing it
like.

Walbro fuel pump
550cc injectors
ARP head studs
Greedy metal head gasket
t70 turbo
custom manifold
front mount intercooler with custom cooler piping and HPC coating
HPC coated plenum
greedy emanage ultimate ECU
HKS boost controller EVC4
Greedy turbo timer
full reco radiator
reco head
greddy 1.2mm head gasket

and it makes 263.7rwkw on 12psi

and i also did a full boot install that includes

full custom boot install with
1x 12" sub o'rein sub 1000rws dual voice coil
1X 2 channel
1X 4 channel
1X 1200rms monblock
2 sets of jvc 6 x 9's
and in the sound off it did 135.3db which i was pretty stoked with.

now i have blown the turbo seals and i nearly sold the car due to the amount of effort this took, but i didn't
now i want to spend about another $8000AUD on the motor and want to acheive around 380rwkw with pushing the motor and im not massively technacially minded i dont know what to get for the motor and where to buy these items so could u please give me some surgestions.

also i spoke to a guy at garrett for getting a price on a turbo and he said to get a 4094r ball bearing turbo and he said i could archeive 400rwkw on 22psi is this posible, this is also a street car.

ill post more pics up at a later date, thanks for any surgestions

p1194355_1.jpg

p1194355_2.jpg

p1194355_3.jpg

p1194355_2.jpg

p1194355_5.jpg

p1194355_6.jpg

new speakers and amps now
p1194355_7.jpg

p1194355_8.jpg

p1194355_9.jpg

p1194355_10.jpg