Marlboro New Jersey

aidanair

Cops Love Me
Aug 27, 2007
Marlboro
Anyone on this site live near marlboro new jersey? ive only seen about 1 or 2 mkiii's and maybe 2 mkiv's in the entire surrounding area.. all of my buddies are american muscle guys and don't know shit about my car.. im constantly working on it and wanna know if theres anyone around here that would wanna swap numbers and work on our mkiii's together.. im an 18 year old with a gf btw..no 40 year olds (sorry fellas)

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
aidanair said:
Anyone on this site live near marlboro new jersey? ive only seen about 1 or 2 mkiii's and maybe 2 mkiv's in the entire surrounding area.. all of my buddies are american muscle guys and don't know shit about my car.. im constantly working on it and wanna know if theres anyone around here that would wanna swap numbers and work on our mkiii's together.. im an 18 year old with a gf btw..no 40 year olds (sorry fellas)

were's that near?? I live in Belleville witch is right near newark and I'm all ways down for more supra friends oo and I'm 18 with a g/f so your good lol

aidanair

Cops Love Me
Aug 27, 2007
Marlboro
MK3.0dudeman said:
were's that near?? I live in Belleville witch is right near newark and I'm all ways down for more supra friends oo and I'm 18 with a g/f so your good lol

haha ouch newark is a little hike from here lol.. its bordering with freehold if you know where that is..

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
oo damn that is far well if anything theres a few few supra meets at e-town every year and I'm sure you'll find some supra friends by you.OO also if you need any parts I'm parting out a black 88 n/a

aidanair

Cops Love Me
Aug 27, 2007
Marlboro
MK3.0dudeman said:
oo damn that is far well if anything theres a few few supra meets at e-town every year and I'm sure you'll find some supra friends by you.OO also if you need any parts I'm parting out a black 88 n/a
ya there are but i havernt been able to make any yet.. i need to find some more mkiii's around here lol... and ill let u know about the na.. you have an hk tems? or maybe il buy your cluster main bezel.. i cracked mine in half :'(

aidanair

Cops Love Me
Aug 27, 2007
Marlboro
tedjerz said:
i live in matawan
im on my third mk3.

hahahhaa sorry i just am trying be careful.. and yea ive been hit on by queers.. not fun. but anyways yea dude hows ur mkiii now.. anyone wanna chill anytime soon.. i ordered a turboelbow/downpipe il be doing sometime next week i could use a helpful hand on

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
aidanair said:
ya there are but i havernt been able to make any yet.. i need to find some more mkiii's around here lol... and ill let u know about the na.. you have an hk tems? or maybe il buy your cluster main bezel.. i cracked mine in half :'(

hk tems?
Ight well let me know about the parts you need

eman2289

Noob..but not incompetent
Feb 23, 2007
Jersey
Im in bayonne along with a friend of mine, Im 18 and he is 17 we both own mkiii's. Im always willing to help out if no one else is, and if i have the free time. Just shoot me a PM if you need any info or parts for the 7M.

tedjerz

Oct 16, 2007
New jersey
well i have a 89 n/a shell, and a donor 91 turbo. i have swapped motors on jeeps before, but not a toyota yet. so far the forum has been able to answer nearly every question i have. when i get stumped ill let you guys know

aidanair

Cops Love Me
Aug 27, 2007
Marlboro
TaSe said:
i live in belleville as well but i'll drive to any place in NJ 23 w/ a couple gf's =P.

once i get the free time i'll surely stop by for a helping hand.

hey thanks guys... for the record.. i just fixed a rad hose that was cracked and now hear a KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK sound coming from what seems to be the left front wheel.. i think its a broken axle boot =[ maybe even a bad bearing..... will need help diagnosing.. dont wanna drive the car too much with this condition.. also my radiator is still acting funny.. just put a new 180 degree thermostat in yesterday too

aidanair

Cops Love Me
Aug 27, 2007
Marlboro
aidanair said:
hey thanks guys... for the record.. i just fixed a rad hose that was cracked and now hear a KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK sound coming from what seems to be the left front wheel.. i think its a broken axle boot =[ maybe even a bad bearing..... will need help diagnosing.. dont wanna drive the car too much with this condition.. also my radiator is still acting funny.. just put a new 180 degree thermostat in yesterday too

problem fixed =]

toyo4life

Supramania Contributor
Oct 8, 2006
Manchester NJ
Manchester/Toms River here.
You'd be surprised how many MKIII's are lurking in the monmouth/ocean county area. I can probably list a dozen or so. Just that not many are daily drivers, so they just tend to sit in driveways or garages.

aidanair

Cops Love Me
Aug 27, 2007
Marlboro
toyo4life said:
Manchester/Toms River here.
You'd be surprised how many MKIII's are lurking in the monmouth/ocean county area. I can probably list a dozen or so. Just that not many are daily drivers, so they just tend to sit in driveways or garages.

lol well im leaving the community.. my mkiii is for sale.. if you want to come up and see it at all let me know..