Mark 5 MK III ??

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
my friend told me about this the other day. said he seen it a few times and just yesterday he told me it had a for sale sign in it.

I had to go and take a look....

, my opinion, it was a disgrace .... but then again, pple dont like what I did to my supra...... so go figure....

to each his own.

but here it is .... for your viewing pleasure/

suprasick

Hey look...a Supra!
Mar 17, 2006
Milton, Washington
Damn looks like someone sprayed acid on it and left it out in a field! Poor car... The speed racer theme I enjoy more than a riced out look though

Sent from my SGH-i777 using Tapatalk 2

super51fan

Jul 28, 2010
Indianapolis
Perfect car for someone to buy it for $2000. Then get it and complain that the car needs everthing. Half way fix things then complain that the car is junk. WELL DUH!!!! it is junk. Then the same person sees a nice original unmolested good body good interior car with a good running engine and then complain because it cost $5000 to $8000. Hell the body and paint on speed racer done right is $3500 to $5000 min and you still have junk. Then say they only had $2000 to by speedracer. HELLO save up to buy the best unmodified car you can. Way cheaper in the long run. GoGo Speedracer. We all make choices. OK I feel better now. OH ya i forgot one. They want to fix into the best MKIII and still have in be there only car and they live in Siberia and complain that the car won't go in 12" of snow and what to do about that. I agree the speedracer part was the best part of car. Thanks have a good day.

Dan_Gyoba

Turbo Swapper
Aug 9, 2007
Alberta
www.gyoba.com
What?! Well, if nobody else is going to say it... "The Sawblades are on backwards."

To be fair, we have zero info on the mechanical condition of the car, we also have no idea of that the seller is asking for it. If it's a decent running, non BHG 7M-GE, selling for a few hundred bucks (IE: less than a JDM 7M-GE on eBay) it's not a bad deal.

super51fan

Jul 28, 2010
Indianapolis
Not a bad deal? I have heard of beating a dead horse, but come on. Maybe a good deal for the junkyard. And Speedracer drove the Mach5. Hey I have found the positive. It is a hard top for the targa top haters.

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
super51fan;1952233 said:
Not a bad deal? I have heard of beating a dead horse, but come on. Maybe a good deal for the junkyard. And Speedracer drove the Mach5. Hey I have found the positive. It is a hard top for the targa top haters.

I bought a wrecked 88 supra for 300 bucks. I thought it was the stupidest thing I've ever done when I pulled the engine and there was a hole in the block.. but the damn thing scrapped for 300 bucks, plus whatever I made in selling parts, and I got a free lsd and r154 out of it.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA