malloy is striking back....

malloynx

Mar 30, 2005
NC
well lately i have been laying low. my supra sold 3 weeks ago and i ahve been soo upset. i miss the booost, dyno events, racing, smokin v8's etc.... i'm starting a new career very soon and the pay is going to be great. i plan on coming back harder than ever and building a monster. 7m of course..

just wanted to let everyone know i'm still here and i'm on the hunt for a clean shell.

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
malloynx said:
well lately i have been laying low. my supra sold 3 weeks ago and i ahve been soo upset. i miss the booost, dyno events, racing, smokin v8's etc.... i'm starting a new career very soon and the pay is going to be great. i plan on coming back harder than ever and building a monster. 7m of course..

just wanted to let everyone know i'm still here and i'm on the hunt for a clean shell.

well i hope u dont use stock rods this time....
make a build thread ASAP
7M FTW
u going to have a 89+ again?

nice to see you making a comeback!

Tun_x

Built to do the NASTY!!
Apr 1, 2005
Utah
try out a full standalone .. with good tunning I think you will find the results you were looking stock rods or not...

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
YAAAY! Glad to hear things are doing better, and can't wait for more vids of the new project.

spoolme

supra4umsfreak
May 9, 2005
Roswell, NM
Damn, i thought you dissapeared. i was wondering if i would ever see a thread with you saying you finally hit 600hp...but i guess not, didnt even know you sold it. but i also always am on supraforums.
Well glad to see someone coming back! YAY!

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Mike, good to hear!!

New career huh? No more bilstein? Whos gonna make me some custom struts now?? ;) Good luck with everyhting, and i hope to see soem big dyno/track # from you in the near future!