Malibu Gran Prix on May 28th

boosted1jz

in reconstruction
May 9, 2005
alpharetta ga
www.cardomain.com
just as the title says..... does any1 in the atl area wanna meet up sometime soon??? now that i got the supra running i wanna go chill with peeps!!!!

o yea and there is a photo shoot on jan 7th sometime....... go to SF SE section for more info :)

chris

mkiii222

Mar 31, 2005
Troy, MI
My sister lives in Alpharetta and I visit on occassion.
I was on 75-285-400 Christmas day. Although I probably won't be down there again for a while, next time I am the car will be running a bit better.

7MGTESUPRAMAN

Aug 8, 2005
Macon, GA
I stay in Macon don't know if I will be able to make this meet but I did make the last one back in November and it was a good turn out and I met some nice people as well.

CrawdadSupra87

Aug 3, 2005
WarTown GA
7MGTESUPRAMAN said:
I stay in Macon don't know if I will be able to make this meet but I did make the last one back in November and it was a good turn out and I met some nice people as well.

I see a supra owner in Macon, GA Warner Robins say hello. maybe soon we can get the Central GA group or groups together. I am doing a subframe change as we speak on my supra should be back up and running soon.

mika31p

Nov 28, 2005
atlanta
Hey whats up? boosted1j I am also on mountainboost.com..I decided to keep the car..lol yeah i am in if the swap is done in time.... Just let me know..

boosted1jz

in reconstruction
May 9, 2005
alpharetta ga
www.cardomain.com
sounds good man :) let me know..... ill help out if u need some :)

chris

and i think we will try doing some meets like once a month maybe?! or just whenever :)

if any1 knows of the varsity meets in downtown..... i think imma start going there :) its the 1st thurs of every month...... some sick cars go :) so i think it'd be nice to roll in in packs ;)

chris

7MGTESUPRAMAN

Aug 8, 2005
Macon, GA
There are a couple of supras in the central GA area even a few MKIV's maybe we should have a meet or go to the ATL meets together some time.

I have heard there are some nice cars that come out to the Varsity in downtown ATL but I have not had a chance to go to one of those meets yet.

solid400

Apr 8, 2005
Atlanta GA
When i'm at school (GT) I go to the Varsity meets on 1st thrusdays, unfortunetly right now I'm down in Valdosta working an internship, but if i'm ever up there at that time I'll be there.

TRACKMKIII

Banned
Feb 17, 2006
Atlanta,GA
I finally have the Supra licensed and insured so I am in the mood to meet up with some other Supra guys. I am in the Marietta area, but I make a weekly trip out to Gwinnett on sundays. Let me know when you guys want to meet up and I am in!!