maftpro tune responce

atlpd3147

kool member
Nov 26, 2005
Dacula,GA
To you gouys out there that are running version 4.6 what are you're parameters for the tune responce page. There are several more parameters added to 4.6 that 4.4 didn't have. I just wanted to see where others have theirs setup to..
TPS MAPmax=?
Bst enrich=?
Map RPMmin=?
MAFlim TPS=?
MAF limit=?
MAP/Krem=?
Im getting funky idle issues and I wanted to make sure my settings were good..
Also my tps is showing 0.44 min and 3.20max from inside when pressing the gas pedal..

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
since my wide band broke, (to rich,) i haven't tried tunning to much.. but m abkut to purchase a new one today ,

i might still be on 4.4 not positive..

but your tps is fine, i think my goes from .44 to 3.48

have some one watch it for you, and pop the linkage off your tb, and use your hand to go wot, (car off) key on, and see if you make it past 3.22

atlpd3147

kool member
Nov 26, 2005
Dacula,GA
pimptrizkit said:
since my wide band broke, (to rich,) i haven't tried tunning to much.. but m abkut to purchase a new one today ,

i might still be on 4.4 not positive..

but your tps is fine, i think my goes from .44 to 3.48

have some one watch it for you, and pop the linkage off your tb, and use your hand to go wot, (car off) key on, and see if you make it past 3.22
Yea I did try that and it does go to 3.23 or so.. Is there a way that I can make mine go up that high(3.48v) I don't get any codes but when I pull open the throttle I get a code 51 which I believe is normal..

supra_driven

Jun 3, 2005
dfw
i think your tps is just misadjusted. Use the TSRM guide to adjust it. It worked for my TPS when i had code 51. As soon as you adjust it and put it back in the car, the code will no longer be there.

atlpd3147

kool member
Nov 26, 2005
Dacula,GA
supra_driven said:
i think your tps is just misadjusted. Use the TSRM guide to adjust it. It worked for my TPS when i had code 51. As soon as you adjust it and put it back in the car, the code will no longer be there.
Well that's the thing.. I don't have a code 51 when the car is idling. I only get it when I press the gas pedal which if im not mistaken is normal. And as soon as I let off the pedal the code 51 is gone and I get the constant flashing..